• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone WARZONE CHEATING HAS GONE TOO FAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadlyh1t

Recruit
Hello everyone!

I am a ps4 gamer and I have been playing many years call of duty and other FPS online/multiplayers, I once was a pc Gamer then switched to ps4 and I remained that way,
Cheaters on ps4 servers where Extremely rare statistically to the ones that use a pc
A few days before I decided to buy mouse and keyboard to remember the good old days as a pc Gamer on war zone

I AM EXTREMELY DISGUSTED ON HOW MANY CHEATERS ARE ROAMING ON WARZONE WITHOUT BEING PUNISHED,

What the hell is that EVERY SINGLE MATCH SOMEONE WILL HAVE AIMBOT

I REALLY REGRETTED THE FACT I BOUGHT A KEYBOARD AND A MOUSE TO CONNECT WITH THOSE RATS AT PC SERVERS,
DO SOMETHING NOW OR THE GAME WILL BE DEAD VERY SOON!

Watched a youtuber video, his squad got killed by a hacker, they spectated him, and the hacker won with 49 kills. Was using a semi-auto, firing it as fast as a full auto. Shot people out of the air from over 500 yards away. The inability of this company to stop hacking is disgusting. No anti cheat software is BS. How can THE BIGGEST game franchise not have anti cheat software. Console players SHOULD NOT be forced to play against PC players, yet on xbox, we are forced to enable cross-play. Everyone knows PC gamers are the biggest hackers out there, yet you do nothing to stop it.

Watched a youtuber video, his squad got killed by a hacker, they spectated him, and the hacker won with 49 kills. Was using a semi-auto, firing it as fast as a full auto. Shot people out of the air from over 500 yards away. The inability of this company to stop hacking is disgusting. No anti cheat software is BS. How can THE BIGGEST game franchise not have anti cheat software. Console players SHOULD NOT be forced to play against PC players, yet on xbox, we are forced to enable cross-play. Everyone knows PC gamers are the biggest hackers out there, yet you do nothing to stop it.

It's ridiculous that there is an option to for pc cross play...

Without taking the cheaters in consideration consoles are already in a very big disadvantage over PC gamers without cheaters. Many console users play on TVs, form which the majority have a lot lower refresh rates then PC monitors, graphics on good gaming PCs are far better then you get on consoles, combine it with the aiming with MKB goes an awful lot faster and more accurate then you can do with a controller...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C The Worst Cheating I have ever seen in Warzone Call of Duty Media 5
danielkrugergottel Warzone WARZONE cheating Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
N Warzone 2.0 Warzone 2 communicating on xbox port when playing on PC Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 1
Z Warzone 2.0 steam warzone 2 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 MW2 WarZone Victory Call of Duty Media 0
U Warzone 2.0 WARZONE 2.0 feedback and suggestions. Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 5
H Warzone 2.0 Low FPS in games (Warzone etc.) Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 1
P Warzone 2.0 Help with Warzone 2 on PC Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 6
M Warzone 2.0 Bugs call of duty warzone 2.0 Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 0
S Warzone 2.0 Unable to play warzone 2 Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 0
N Multiplayer lobby switching to warzone. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 2
C Warzone 2.0 Social in Warzone 2 Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 2
K Warzone 2.0 Warzone 2 boots party member Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 2
Carlos CarlosX360's 1st Call of Duty: Warzone 2 gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone WARZONE UNAVALABLE Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
CODForums ALL Warzone Discussion belongs HERE. Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 0
Carlos New Prefixes applied for Warzone CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Introducing Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0! Call of Duty News 0
X Warzone warzone question Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
Carlos CarlosX360 has been playing Call of Duty: Warzone since the beginning Call of Duty Media 0
Lone Wolf Warzone Warzone Gone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
yuskan Multi COD Warzone 2 German Discord Server! Clan Chat 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone 2.0 Warzone II Any Plunder?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone 2.0 No Warzone 2??? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
BadParentGaming What's more Fun than an old married couple playing Warzone together? Find out on our Youtube Channel Call of Duty Media 0
K Warzone Warzone being a required download. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D Warzone Warzone/Prime Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Warzone Warzone running poorly on my PC Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P Call Of Duty WarZone - TDM - Juggernaut Style Call of Duty Media 0
T GUNSMITH Explained ( Modern Warfare 2 / Warzone 2 ) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
R Warzone Can't find Hardcore matches Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
E Warzone Warzone %0 GPU Usage Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Carlos Warzone Call of Duty Warzone Mobile revealed Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Carlos Infinity Ward reveals Modern Warfare II Multiplayer and Warzone 2.0 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
Carlos Warzone Call of Duty Warzone Mobile announced Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
J Warzone Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Lord wolf5455 Xbox Live Looking for people to play warzone and zombies with [18+] Clan Recruitment 1
T Multi $300 Warzone BR Duos Tournament. No Entry Fee! Clan Chat 0
CODForums Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone's Season Five is live General Call of Duty 0
IHunterKingI Warzone log in to warzone problem Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
F Warzone Help - Warzone Account Banned Hack Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
CODForums Terminator 2 arrives to Vanguard and Warzone General Call of Duty 1
CODForums Warzone Rebirth of the Dead arrives to Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
CODForums Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone's Season Four is live General Call of Duty 0
C Warzone Unlocker Tool v2 General Call of Duty 1
M warzone smoke and stream Call of Duty Media 0
O Warzone Please help | Warzone lags and stutters a lot after new update Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B Warzone Switching from warzone to MW Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
W Multi Warzone Clan Chat 0
SR71BETA Warzone Warzone Zombies Suggestion Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0