• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

WARZONE CHEATING HAS GONE TOO FAR

Deadlyh1t

Recruit
Hello everyone!

I am a ps4 gamer and I have been playing many years call of duty and other FPS online/multiplayers, I once was a pc Gamer then switched to ps4 and I remained that way,
Cheaters on ps4 servers where Extremely rare statistically to the ones that use a pc
A few days before I decided to buy mouse and keyboard to remember the good old days as a pc Gamer on war zone

I AM EXTREMELY DISGUSTED ON HOW MANY CHEATERS ARE ROAMING ON WARZONE WITHOUT BEING PUNISHED,

What the hell is that EVERY SINGLE MATCH SOMEONE WILL HAVE AIMBOT

I REALLY REGRETTED THE FACT I BOUGHT A KEYBOARD AND A MOUSE TO CONNECT WITH THOSE RATS AT PC SERVERS,
DO SOMETHING NOW OR THE GAME WILL BE DEAD VERY SOON!

Tactical Gaming

Watched a youtuber video, his squad got killed by a hacker, they spectated him, and the hacker won with 49 kills. Was using a semi-auto, firing it as fast as a full auto. Shot people out of the air from over 500 yards away. The inability of this company to stop hacking is disgusting. No anti cheat software is BS. How can THE BIGGEST game franchise not have anti cheat software. Console players SHOULD NOT be forced to play against PC players, yet on xbox, we are forced to enable cross-play. Everyone knows PC gamers are the biggest hackers out there, yet you do nothing to stop it.

Watched a youtuber video, his squad got killed by a hacker, they spectated him, and the hacker won with 49 kills. Was using a semi-auto, firing it as fast as a full auto. Shot people out of the air from over 500 yards away. The inability of this company to stop hacking is disgusting. No anti cheat software is BS. How can THE BIGGEST game franchise not have anti cheat software. Console players SHOULD NOT be forced to play against PC players, yet on xbox, we are forced to enable cross-play. Everyone knows PC gamers are the biggest hackers out there, yet you do nothing to stop it.
It's ridiculous that there is an option to for pc cross play...

Without taking the cheaters in consideration consoles are already in a very big disadvantage over PC gamers without cheaters. Many console users play on TVs, form which the majority have a lot lower refresh rates then PC monitors, graphics on good gaming PCs are far better then you get on consoles, combine it with the aiming with MKB goes an awful lot faster and more accurate then you can do with a controller...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
danielkrugergottel WARZONE cheating Call of Duty: WarZone 2
G Warzone: I have the FLOOD smg and BOOMSLANG sniper rifle Call of Duty: WarZone 0
J WARZONE: SETTINGS BUG Call of Duty: WarZone 0
pumpknot Using the NEW SNIPER in WARZONE! Call of Duty Media 0
Z Lost game mode - Warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 3
G Warfare/Warzone Purchase Call of Duty: WarZone 0
pumpknot 30 BOMBS ALL DAY! WARZONE Call of Duty Media 0
Y COD WARZONE HIGHLIGHTS! - Epic Fail, Win & Troll Moments #2 Call of Duty Media 0
L Lagging/Rubber Banding in Warzone - Anyone else experiencing this right now? Call of Duty: WarZone 4
G Warzone: How to take rare (blue) weapon to kill if not shown in inventory Call of Duty: WarZone 0
seabro PC Phenom COD recruiting warzone players Clan Recruitment 1
L Multi Looking for a MW Warzone clan Clan Recruitment 1
E Multi Warzone team Clan Chat 3
Delta v Force Warzone Quads Realism Victory Royale Music Video Call of Duty Media 0
L Direct x error on warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 0
pumpknot DOMINATING WARZONE Call of Duty Media 0
S Multi Looking for Warzone Players Clan Recruitment 4
G Warzone PC - Regiment Happy Hour Call of Duty: WarZone 0
G Warzone PC weapon tiers Call of Duty: WarZone 0
D Warzone is by far one of the worst BR experience Call of Duty: WarZone 8
robethang Call Of Duty: Warzone Highlight & Funny Moments 24H Call of Duty Media 0
W Warzone rumble Call of Duty: WarZone 5
B *NEW*CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE & WARZONE BEST MOMENTS-#14 Call of Duty Media 0
B *NEW*CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE & WARZONE BEST MOMENTS Call of Duty Media 1
S Warzone Saison 4 [FR] Call of Duty Media 0
S PC Looking for players for warzone. US West coast or Vancouver. Clan Recruitment 2
Yankee_LT Warzone Rumble/Ground War Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
Mr Fishy McFIsh Season 4 Warzone Changes - Overview Video with everything you need to know! Call of Duty Media 0
I WARZONE STREAM HIGHLIGHTS PART ONE - NEW GRAU INSANE GAMEPLAY Call of Duty Media 0
B Modern warfare warzone fails and awesome moments Call of Duty Media 0
N check out this warzone montage Call of Duty Media 0
SlurmHD Teammate CLUTCHES up for the warzone victory Call of Duty Media 0
B Warzone cash plunders and funny moments Call of Duty Media 0
B Multi looking for good warzone teammates/clan Clan Recruitment 3
B Warzone Fails & Funny Moments #2 Call of Duty Media 0
K Warzone, modern warfare season 4 postponed. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
C Xbox Live Looking for an Active Warzone Regiment Clan Recruitment 5
R KovaaK 2.0 - Warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 6
M WarZone empty space !! Call of Duty: WarZone 6
0 Found COD Warzone Cheats / Aimbot, Crosshair, Wallhack, Speed/Jump Hack, 1 Hit 1 Kill Call of Duty: WarZone 1
S PC Looking for a competitive warzone clan Clan Recruitment 3
F Chaos, confusion, missed shots, getting flanked... welcome to Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot Warzone Tournament! Live all day! Call of Duty Media 0
K WarZone issues.. Call of Duty: WarZone 1
G Multi Organising a Warzone Tournament / Tournoi Warzone Clan Chat 0
D Skins for MP not unlocking for Warzone Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
J I made friends with enemy players in Warzone! Call of Duty Media 0
Jiggins Warzone Gulag (Video Essay) Call of Duty Media 11
SamimSupreme Warzone: Grau 5.56 VS New Holger 26 (Update 1.21) Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot Multi IM HOSTING A WARZONE TOURNAMENT! Clan Chat 0