• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Warzone Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone Wolf

Recruit
So MW2 has replaced Warzone and in order to play anything like Warzone you have to purchase MW2 for $99.99? Did I get that right? Goodbye it's been nice playing with you guys, but I will not be coerced into paying an outrageous amount to play a mediocre FPS. I'll just go back to the campaigns on the games I ALREADY own.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
The regular game is STILL $60. Granted, mine was the Cross Gen Edition for PS4, at $75. I got both versions. Unless you're buying the Vault Edition, the game is NOT $99.

Warzone and Modern Warfare II are not the same game.
Warzone 2.0 and the original Warzone is NOT the same game. The whole point of the "reset" is to fix the glitches that came with the integration.

And no, Warzone 2.0 is NOT on the MW2 disc.

I don't know who you're on about.

There ARE problems with Modern Warfare II, but your thread doesn't make an ounce of sense.

Yes, everyone is playing MW2, but most of the time to get ready for Warzone 2.0.

TheOldGuy

Recruit
So MW2 has replaced Warzone and in order to play anything like Warzone you have to purchase MW2 for $99.99? Did I get that right? Goodbye it's been nice playing with you guys, but I will not be coerced into paying an outrageous amount to play a mediocre FPS. I'll just go back to the campaigns on the games I ALREADY own.
Hi, just want to clear this up for you...

Warzone 2.0 is free to download and free to play. Purchasing Modern Warfare II is not required to play Warzone 2.0.

Hope this helps.

Also, the current Warzone isn't going anywhere anytime soon as it will still be playable for the near future. You will also still be able to progress through prestige etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Warzone WARZONE CHEATING HAS GONE TOO FAR Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
N Warzone 2.0 Warzone 2 communicating on xbox port when playing on PC Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 1
Z Warzone 2.0 steam warzone 2 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 MW2 WarZone Victory Call of Duty Media 0
U Warzone 2.0 WARZONE 2.0 feedback and suggestions. Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 9
H Warzone 2.0 Low FPS in games (Warzone etc.) Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 4
P Warzone 2.0 Help with Warzone 2 on PC Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 6
M Warzone 2.0 Bugs call of duty warzone 2.0 Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 0
S Warzone 2.0 Unable to play warzone 2 Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 0
N Multiplayer lobby switching to warzone. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 3
C Warzone 2.0 Social in Warzone 2 Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 2
K Warzone 2.0 Warzone 2 boots party member Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 3
Carlos CarlosX360's 1st Call of Duty: Warzone 2 gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone WARZONE UNAVALABLE Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
CODForums ALL Warzone Discussion belongs HERE. Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 0
Carlos New Prefixes applied for Warzone CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Introducing Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0! Call of Duty News 0
X Warzone warzone question Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
Carlos CarlosX360 has been playing Call of Duty: Warzone since the beginning Call of Duty Media 0
yuskan Multi COD Warzone 2 German Discord Server! Clan Chat 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone 2.0 Warzone II Any Plunder?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone 2.0 No Warzone 2??? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
BadParentGaming What's more Fun than an old married couple playing Warzone together? Find out on our Youtube Channel Call of Duty Media 0
K Warzone Warzone being a required download. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D Warzone Warzone/Prime Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Warzone Warzone running poorly on my PC Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P Call Of Duty WarZone - TDM - Juggernaut Style Call of Duty Media 0
T GUNSMITH Explained ( Modern Warfare 2 / Warzone 2 ) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
R Warzone Can't find Hardcore matches Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
E Warzone Warzone %0 GPU Usage Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Carlos Warzone Call of Duty Warzone Mobile revealed Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Carlos Infinity Ward reveals Modern Warfare II Multiplayer and Warzone 2.0 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
Carlos Warzone Call of Duty Warzone Mobile announced Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
J Warzone Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Lord wolf5455 Xbox Live Looking for people to play warzone and zombies with [18+] Clan Recruitment 1
T Multi $300 Warzone BR Duos Tournament. No Entry Fee! Clan Chat 0
CODForums Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone's Season Five is live General Call of Duty 0
IHunterKingI Warzone log in to warzone problem Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
F Warzone Help - Warzone Account Banned Hack Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
CODForums Terminator 2 arrives to Vanguard and Warzone General Call of Duty 1
CODForums Warzone Rebirth of the Dead arrives to Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
CODForums Call of Duty Vanguard and Warzone's Season Four is live General Call of Duty 0
C Warzone Unlocker Tool v2 General Call of Duty 1
M warzone smoke and stream Call of Duty Media 0
O Warzone Please help | Warzone lags and stutters a lot after new update Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B Warzone Switching from warzone to MW Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
W Multi Warzone Clan Chat 0
SR71BETA Warzone Warzone Zombies Suggestion Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D Warzone USB disconnects in warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
S Warzone Using Vanguard weapons in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0