• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone gpu/cpu usage and low fps problem

NeoJun

Recruit
Hello , i have a gpu and cpu usage problem only in this game . My problem is i was getting 90 - 120 fps 2 months ago but now i am getting 40 - 60 fps . My gpu usage is max %35-%50 and my cpu usage is %50 - 60 . İ know i had a bottleneck but even my cpu usage is not not much . My system : rtx 3080 , ryzen 3700x , crosshairv1 hero motherboard , 3200 mhz 16 gb ram .

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Hello , i have a gpu and cpu usage problem only in this game . My problem is i was getting 90 - 120 fps 2 months ago but now i am getting 40 - 60 fps . My gpu usage is max %35-%50 and my cpu usage is %50 - 60 . İ know i had a bottleneck but even my cpu usage is not not much . My system : rtx 3080 , ryzen 3700x , crosshairv1 hero motherboard , 3200 mhz 16 gb ram .
I think it has something to do with the recent season 6 update, my frame rates have also tanked since upgrading from a 2070 Super to a 3080. nVidia and the game devs are working on this as it only affects 30x0 series cards.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J 10fps in Warzone in lobby and in game. 3060ti gpu, Dell Tower XPS 3490 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
CODForums The Haunting has begun in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and Warzone Call of Duty News 0
O Is it possible to turn off Cross Platfom in Warzone? General Call of Duty 1
O What is the best Warzone game mode for weapon xp? Playing solo... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 WarZone Victory Short (4 The Community) Call of Duty Media 0
Wulthie Multi Looking for friendly active Warzone / Vanguard Clan - PC Gamer (UK) Clan Recruitment 0
B Multi Looking for a EU / UK -- BF2042 / COD Warzone community on PC to join Clan Recruitment 3
B I can't choose the Sims character on Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 [COD MW] The Predator Meets WarZone Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 The Predator Plays WarZone Call of Duty Media 0
A Middle East servers for WARZONE, We can't play this game yet !!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
JetskjiOnTwitch MOST INSANE CLUTCH WARZONE WIN EVER! Call of Duty Media 0
H Warzone PC wont Start Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
H Warzone Game Won't Launch In Battle.net Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I Call of Duty Warzone Highlights Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch THE NEW BEST PERK TO USE IN WARZONE! Call of Duty Media 0
ItsMyKitchen PSN Female looking for team for Warzone & Vanguard Clan Recruitment 4
K Problems in warzone Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
JetskjiOnTwitch How To Get High Kills and WIN in Warzone Solo's Call of Duty Media 0
I WARZONE STOLE MY COD POINTS ! I LOST 2000 AFTER UPDATE. ACTIVISION CHEATS!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 WarZone BR Victory Quads Call of Duty Media 0
B Warzone server selection Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Warzone unplayable in 240hz? Help needed! TIA Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
L What are the minimum add on requirements needed for JUST warzone on xbox? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Xbox Live Looking for warzone players Clan Chat 1
R Warzone big playable mistakes ! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
JetskjiOnTwitch How To Get High Kills In Warzone Solo's! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's Call of Duty: Warzone Live Event "Battle of Verdansk" Call of Duty Media 0
H Season 5 Plunder Warzone XP Nerf? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
M COD:Warzone download stuck on 423.00 kb while downloading speed is 1.5 mb/sec Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
[SN8KI] OldKrow Multi LFM Warzone Battle Pass end season 4 XP grind Clan Chat 0
M Warzone Freezing Issue Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
H Multi Looking for a friendly Clan for warzone Clan Recruitment 5
A Cod warzone crash to desktop Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
W Warzone wont start no matter what I try Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
G Can I replay the tutorial in Call of Duty Warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D WARZONE IS SO BROKEN?! Hackers do not even have to do anything at this point...... Call of Duty Media 1
S Can’t play Battle Royale in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
beouh93 warzone pc audio problem Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
[SN8KI] OldKrow Multi New Warzone Community starting out! Clan Recruitment 3
G Stuck at searching for a warzone game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
TIBERIUXX Multi Looking for an active Call of Duty Clan for warzone and multiplayer Clan Recruitment 3
S Recent Update in Warzone messed up textures and shaders Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
S Snipers in warzone suck Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I warzone aim assist is way too strong... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P WARZONE high ping servers or NAT TYPE error. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Recent Warzone xp issue Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D Warzone keeps crashing without error Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
freakdaddy64 warzone video Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
F Warzone crushes before pre-game warm up. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0