• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

WarZone has people using hacks

Should hack users be permanently banned ?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

• I'm a hack user

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chromium

Recruit
I have been in numerous matches , mostly plunder , where I have seen players teleport across the map while on foot (not in chopper not parachuting etc...) I have seen players move way too fast to even consider it being a playable perk . Aimbot and triggerbot have also been at play quite frequently . Though the craziest hack I've seen in plunder is where players haven't even touched the ground from 1st parachute and yet a team or one player have accumulated the 1 million dollar mark . There no way to see player names on a roster that I have noticed and there is no way to report these unskilled noobs . I've even uploaded a YouTube video of this and I hope Activision plans on doing something about this and soon . Please don't be like rock star and not give a care . Unskilled hack users are garbage and deserve to be banned permanently .

Hey there,
There is absolutely nothing worse, nor more pathetic, than a person who cheats in Call of Duty. While I detest, with a passion, and for personal reasons, anybody that cheats in any videogame, but especially CoD, since it's my favorite, and, lets be real, the games not hard enough to warrant cheating anyhow.That being said (Please, dont flame me for what I'm about to say. I'm on your side), what you are describing sounds more like networking errors. I would love to see any clips, if you have them, just so I completely understand what it is you are seeing. I'm not going to drone on incessantly about CoD's network model, and how ping is truly NOT king (I'm in Indiana, and have a 20ms ping to the Chicago server farm, yet the game would rather throw me on the St Louis servers, or New Jersey, or, worst of all, Atlanta servers, where my average ping is around 45 ms. When the ATVI forums were active, Seanicus and I went round and round, with him trying to use his "clever" wordplay and semantics, versus me showing him my router's screenshot and saying, "here, explain this if ping is king." I digress.

I'm not saying that there are not cheaters in the game as that would be foolish, but I will say on console, I haven't seen any true hacking, unless those strike pack add-ons that run scripts are considered cheating (it is).

When players rubber band, and teleport,9 times out of 10 the player has no clue they are doing it. It's simply them having a bad connection to the server, for a multitude of reasons. The most common cause of player teleportation, super bullets, or ghost bullets, is usually someone playing on a low bandwidth connection, via WiFi (instead of being hardwired from console to router), with heavy bandwidth applications running in the background. Unfortunately, there's not a whole hell of a lot we can do, as we are only responsible for our connection being as clean as possible. You can report them if you wish, but I am almost certain what you are seeing is the result of a non-optimized network.

Of course, I'm assuming you are on console. If you're on PC- yeah, they probably are hacking, but that is an extremely odd method of cheating, as there's no real advantage to gain other then being difficult to ahoot. Next time it happens, look on the left side of your screen, and see if you are getting any networking icons. I'm assuming you know this, but you want to look for 3 solid orange squares (packet burst), 3 squares with the middle on being clear, and the top and bottom are orange (packet loss), or an icon that looks like a circle, going counterclockwise. If you're interested, I have a friend on YouTube who breaks down network models of all FPS games, whose name is "battle(non)sense". Very smart guy, and he articulates all of this much better than I do.

Let me know if it keeps happening, and I'd be glad to take a look at it for you.

Take care, my friend,

Josh

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Well, what do you expect from an engine that's about 20 years old? It's still the Quake 3 engine underneath all the code changes.

Oh, and I voted 'Yes,' they should be banned permanently.

Chromium

Recruit
My MS ping is 25 about 95% of the time , 45ms the other 5% give or take , also Warzone is cross platform so PC players are a norm in the game sessions . My internet speed is never any less than 96 Mbps , it usually sits around 110-112 . I am hardwired and do not use WiFi . I never have seen any load type icons during gameplay . Either way I am 100% sure that ping would not be affecting an entire game session of Plunder where within 3 minutes (which is just enough time to touchdown on ground after 1st parachute game start) that a player or team would rack up the 1million dollar mark . It is impossible . And I have uploaded that video to YouTube , here is my link
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-FcyHWCzhzw

Also , in trying to find out if any other people were seeing hacking in this game while googleing , I have come across multiple sites where you can purchase and use/install hacks and cheats that work around a specific systems default (jailbreaking basically) which they can in turn use at will . For the most part I believe this is more of a Sony issue that needs to be addressed , where they should implement a mandatory update which would scan and detect any foreign files such as jail breaking , hacks , bots etc . and basically either erase said software , prevent it from being used period or even locking the entire system from any use .

What do you mean, 20 year old engine? Remember that load of shit they tried to spoon feed us about this being an "entirely new engine, built from the ground up, for Modern Warfare? Are you insinuating that Activisiin

Im glad I checked this before bed because I realize, now, that I never hit "post reply." Seeing as how we are all in agreement that hackers can go Uckfay themselves, and moderators, pleaSe hear me out before removing my post for what I am going to ask the person I am replying to, I would greatly love to see the sites that are selling Hacks for MW, because if they're doing it on console, they are the first, and only, hacking conglomerate to find a way to bypass the intermittent handshake protical. I won't lie, I know there are strike pack users who gain an unfair advantage thanks to auto drop shotting, but due to Sonys built in support, requiring a handshake from the devices plugged into the USB every 2, 4, or 8 minutes, and running that handshake to make sure nothing in the USBsm.m
.mmmmm

I accidentally hit "post reply" prematurely. So, Il wrap thia up quicker. Remember when the Cronus max was released, and most of us who purchased the device early in the PS4 and xb1 life simply purchased one so we could use either the 360 or PS3 controller layout as they had gotten used to it. While I'm sure as hell far from a hacker, with no drive to begin being one, I have absoluteluy no issues if other wish to do the same thing. Its starts gertting Downright reatarded at times when the user is runnning script that shoots an entire clip at someone in one half full of the trigger. I mean,let's be honest, we all know cheaters r the only ones that are incapable of being subtle.

Please do not take what I am about to say as me challenging you. You seem to have a good rep around here, so pretty,pretty, pretty please shoot back a response stating how many players you believe are currently cheating,and why you feel that way. We all know that it is poor form to cheat, and I'm more interested in whg u believe someone to be cheating, as opposed to being really good. For the record, I do believe some ppl actually r cheating, but want to see as much evidence as possible of a cheater I call him/her out.

Chromium

Recruit
As I pretty much hate people who use hacks and cheats , I equally hate those who bluntly put out the direct information on sites that would allow them to use these hacks and cheats . Tho I cannot stop someone from googling this information . My proof would be just looking at games past and present , GTAV online , Red Dead2 Online, Modern Warfare and the list will go on . GTA had/has people throwing around billions of in game dollars to random players along will increasing player level in the thousands . Red Dead has people lassoing and dragging you from extreme distances (basically from half way across the map) which I also have proof of along with obvious other cheats these players are using
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ7BOLqQ7BOL6f33o

Judge for yourself , also I cannot remember and am too drained to look at my past messages to Sony , but there was a specific Spanish country who basically had a PS4 jailbreak named after said country , and was quite popular with using the hacks on Red Dead online . I can go on and on , take various videos of various people using various hacks and cheats , which I try to do with at least the most obvious hacks and cheats but this is a Sony problem and they need to fix it , if they don't find a way I'm sure PS5 will suffer just as drastically if not even more so .

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
What do you mean, 20 year old engine? Remember that load of shit they tried to spoon feed us about this being an "entirely new engine, built from the ground up, for Modern Warfare? Are you insinuating that Activisiin

Im glad I checked this before bed because I realize, now, that I never hit "post reply." Seeing as how we are all in agreement that hackers can go Uckfay themselves, and moderators, pleaSe hear me out before removing my post for what I am going to ask the person I am replying to, I would greatly love to see the sites that are selling Hacks for MW, because if they're doing it on console, they are the first, and only, hacking conglomerate to find a way to bypass the intermittent handshake protical. I won't lie, I know there are strike pack users who gain an unfair advantage thanks to auto drop shotting, but due to Sonys built in support, requiring a handshake from the devices plugged into the USB every 2, 4, or 8 minutes, and running that handshake to make sure nothing in the USBsm.m
.mmmmm

I accidentally hit "post reply" prematurely. So, Il wrap thia up quicker. Remember when the Cronus max was released, and most of us who purchased the device early in the PS4 and xb1 life simply purchased one so we could use either the 360 or PS3 controller layout as they had gotten used to it. While I'm sure as hell far from a hacker, with no drive to begin being one, I have absoluteluy no issues if other wish to do the same thing. Its starts gertting Downright reatarded at times when the user is runnning script that shoots an entire clip at someone in one half full of the trigger. I mean,let's be honest, we all know cheaters r the only ones that are incapable of being subtle.

Please do not take what I am about to say as me challenging you. You seem to have a good rep around here, so pretty,pretty, pretty please shoot back a response stating how many players you believe are currently cheating,and why you feel that way. We all know that it is poor form to cheat, and I'm more interested in whg u believe someone to be cheating, as opposed to being really good. For the record, I do believe some ppl actually r cheating, but want to see as much evidence as possible of a cheater I call him/her out.
This is not disputed. It's been long known, that there are hacks for Call of Duty games. Cheats are available not even 6 months into the game's lifecycle. Try around 3 months. So, any time you see lag, lag stutters, lagswitch, or any other method of altering the game's code to work on the players advantage - assume that they will happen.

A YouTuber uploaded a video about this. He is a very well known Call of Duty player with 1 Million subscribers...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcdKJLPxB7U

This was recorded at least 3 months after Modern Warfare was released. (2019's Modern Warfare was released in late October). The original video must have been released a few weeks before he did the commentary.

Furthermore, I've seen hacks, and lagswitching myself. See for yourself...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCBuEPRev2c

Keep in mind, that was before the Season Two refresh. That was before Warzone dropped.

vez2005

Recruit
This is not disputed. It's been long known, that there are hacks for Call of Duty games. Cheats are available not even 6 months into the game's lifecycle. Try around 3 months. So, any time you see lag, lag stutters, lagswitch, or any other method of altering the game's code to work on the players advantage - assume that they will happen.

A YouTuber uploaded a video about this. He is a very well known Call of Duty player with 1 Million subscribers...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcdKJLPxB7U

This was recorded at least 3 months after Modern Warfare was released. (2019's Modern Warfare was released in late October). The original video must have been released a few weeks before he did the commentary.

Furthermore, I've seen hacks, and lagswitching myself. See for yourself...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCBuEPRev2c

Keep in mind, that was before the Season Two refresh. That was before Warzone dropped.

I simply agreed or Am i wrong that there are wall hack,.
i cannot provide video. But i swear to those using wallhacking. When i was running 2 walls behind he really pointing the cursor where i am running during replay about 60 meter away and then killed after I out of the wall. knowing that there is no way he noticed me behind.. except wall hack. this was happen always to me in TDM 10vs10.

Hackers are a problem. Try to get some video evidence of them hacking and post on the MW Reddit. They will most likely ban them but I can not be certain that they will because there are hackers on Black Ops 4 who have prestiged many times and still haven't been banned even when reported on the Black Ops 4 Reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.