• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone keeps crashing without error

DevLink89

Recruit
Since a few days my Warzone game just crashes after about 5 minutes. I don't get any error messages, it just quits the game back to the desktop. I've searched high and low and about a year ago a lot of people seemed to be experiencing the same issue, however all the fixes proposed then don't seem to be working for me. I'm running a Geforce 1660 card.

What I've tried so far:

- toggled my gfx settings in game, including turning off Vsynch inside the game and in the geforce panel
- booted the game up in safe mode
- rerolled to a gfx driver from a time where I'm sure the game was still working
- switched to Direct X 11
- tried scan&repair a few times
- disabled my firewall and added an exception line in the battle.net client
- did a full re- install of the game (200 gig dowload down the drain)
- let the game re-install the shaders in the main menu
- tried waiting 30 mins after reinstalling the shaders. The game still crashes in the menu.

Honestly I'm a bit fed up. Nothing seems to be working. I've never experienced a game this broken to be honest. Been playing this for a year and had to re-install twice and now I cannot even play.

Any advice would be much much appreciated.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Warzone keeps crashing no errors, just freeze and crash, nothing works please help. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
RavenOne#8540 WarZone Victory Short (4 The Community) Call of Duty Media 0
Wulthie Multi Looking for friendly active Warzone / Vanguard Clan - PC Gamer (UK) Clan Recruitment 0
N Warzone gpu/cpu usage and low fps problem Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B Multi Looking for a EU / UK -- BF2042 / COD Warzone community on PC to join Clan Recruitment 3
B I can't choose the Sims character on Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 [COD MW] The Predator Meets WarZone Call of Duty Media 0
J 10fps in Warzone in lobby and in game. 3060ti gpu, Dell Tower XPS 3490 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
RavenOne#8540 The Predator Plays WarZone Call of Duty Media 0
A Middle East servers for WARZONE, We can't play this game yet !!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
JetskjiOnTwitch MOST INSANE CLUTCH WARZONE WIN EVER! Call of Duty Media 0
H Warzone PC wont Start Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
H Warzone Game Won't Launch In Battle.net Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I Call of Duty Warzone Highlights Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch THE NEW BEST PERK TO USE IN WARZONE! Call of Duty Media 0
ItsMyKitchen PSN Female looking for team for Warzone & Vanguard Clan Recruitment 4
K Problems in warzone Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
JetskjiOnTwitch How To Get High Kills and WIN in Warzone Solo's Call of Duty Media 0
I WARZONE STOLE MY COD POINTS ! I LOST 2000 AFTER UPDATE. ACTIVISION CHEATS!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 WarZone BR Victory Quads Call of Duty Media 0
B Warzone server selection Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Warzone unplayable in 240hz? Help needed! TIA Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
L What are the minimum add on requirements needed for JUST warzone on xbox? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Xbox Live Looking for warzone players Clan Chat 1
R Warzone big playable mistakes ! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
JetskjiOnTwitch How To Get High Kills In Warzone Solo's! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's Call of Duty: Warzone Live Event "Battle of Verdansk" Call of Duty Media 0
H Season 5 Plunder Warzone XP Nerf? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
M COD:Warzone download stuck on 423.00 kb while downloading speed is 1.5 mb/sec Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
[SN8KI] OldKrow Multi LFM Warzone Battle Pass end season 4 XP grind Clan Chat 0
M Warzone Freezing Issue Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
H Multi Looking for a friendly Clan for warzone Clan Recruitment 5
A Cod warzone crash to desktop Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
W Warzone wont start no matter what I try Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
G Can I replay the tutorial in Call of Duty Warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D WARZONE IS SO BROKEN?! Hackers do not even have to do anything at this point...... Call of Duty Media 1
S Can’t play Battle Royale in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
beouh93 warzone pc audio problem Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
[SN8KI] OldKrow Multi New Warzone Community starting out! Clan Recruitment 3
G Stuck at searching for a warzone game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
TIBERIUXX Multi Looking for an active Call of Duty Clan for warzone and multiplayer Clan Recruitment 3
S Recent Update in Warzone messed up textures and shaders Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
S Snipers in warzone suck Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I warzone aim assist is way too strong... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P WARZONE high ping servers or NAT TYPE error. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Recent Warzone xp issue Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
freakdaddy64 warzone video Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
F Warzone crushes before pre-game warm up. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Weird noices in warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M How to disconnect Warzone from MW19 ? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2