• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone - kicked to XBOX home screen

Pony1971

Recruit
I am new to the forum, so I may have missed this getting posted and answered elsewhere.

I am playing on XBOX. I can play warzone all day with randoms without many issues. HOWEVER - when playing with friends or my regiment in a party. I can join the party and the game lobby and it will search for a game. But sometime in the process of loading into the warmup, I will get completely kicked out of COD and back to the XBOX home screen.

Anyone having this issue? It started about a week ago.

Any fixes?

Anyone?

I am new to the forum, so I may have missed this getting posted and answered elsewhere.

I am playing on XBOX. I can play warzone all day with randoms without many issues. HOWEVER - when playing with friends or my regiment in a party. I can join the party and the game lobby and it will search for a game. But sometime in the process of loading into the warmup, I will get completely kicked out of COD and back to the XBOX home screen.

Anyone having this issue? It started about a week ago.

Any fixes?

Anyone?
I’ve been having this same issue, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, cleared persistent memory, cleared MAC address and still get booted when I play BR. I however don’t get kicked out of rebirth so if ur tryin to finish ur battle pass that’s what I’ve been doing but it’s getting frustrating because I don’t like rebirth and I can’t even get through a whole game of BR

DougEFresh

Recruit
Following. I have also been having this issue. It is 10x worse after the newest update for season 4. I have tried to play 10 games and have gotten kicked every time. Huge disappointment considering I bought the battle pass.
I have reset my console and reinstalled the game. Cleared MAC address. Took apart Xbox and cleaned the inside and put back together. At this point, no solutions. If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated.

gm510

Recruit
I am having this issue as well...cant play WZ but can do any other multiplayer mode in Cold War and Modern Warfare. I can pick plunder or Royale mode but when games starts to load into pre game lobby...poof closes and to Xbox home screen. Every time it does this. Very frustrating and not sure if it's Activision or Microsoft

Check that I can do rebirth island but nothing Verdansk

gm510

Recruit
@Pony19 fixed mine. I needed to turn off the HDR setting in the xbox settings. Once I did that I could run everything

gm510

Recruit
Go to Settings on xbox...under General go to TV & Display options...under Advanced go to Video modes and make sure "Allow HDR10" is not checked. Restart and try it.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
JetskjiOnTwitch ROTATE LIKE A PRO! 21 KILL SOLO WARZONE WIN Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch WHY I GOT SHADOWBANNED!20 KILLS! SOLO WARZONE WIN Call of Duty Media 1
F Please help!! Warzone wont launch Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
H Xbox One Modern Warfare audio issue in Warzone and Multiplayer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone Caldera Pacific Map Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
F PSN ARMY_of_SPARTANS-Multi-Platform Community. Vanguard Cold War Warzone Clan Recruitment 3
R Multi eRiZe Gaming currently recruiting for Warzone and Vangaurd Clan Recruitment 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone Being Chincy With Loot Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
L COD: Warzone loads my HDD to 100% Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S PC The Cod Fathers are now activily recruiting for COD Warzone & Vanguard Clan Recruitment 0
JetskjiOnTwitch WHY HIGH ALERT IS THE BEST PERK IN WARZONE Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch How To Win! With High Kills! Warzone Challenge Call of Duty Media 0
PVRAMID PC Looking for "ACTIVE" UK Warzone/MW/BOCW Clan Recruitment 2
Kostii PC PC Player Look'n for a Warzone Clan Clan Recruitment 6
E info cod warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
JetskjiOnTwitch HOW TO KILL CAMPERS!SOLO WARZONE HIGH KILL GAMEPLAY! Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch WHY THE XM4 IS THE NEW WARZONE META FOR SEASON 6 Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 I’ll kill you that way (WarZone) Haunting (Tribute) Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch How to get High Kills In Warzone As A PC player. Tips and Tricks Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums The Haunting has begun in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and Warzone Call of Duty News 1
O Is it possible to turn off Cross Platfom in Warzone? General Call of Duty 2
O What is the best Warzone game mode for weapon xp? Playing solo... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 WarZone Victory Short (4 The Community) Call of Duty Media 0
S Multi Looking for friendly active Warzone / Vanguard Clan - PC Gamer (UK) Clan Recruitment 5
N Warzone gpu/cpu usage and low fps problem Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 14
B Multi Looking for a EU / UK -- BF2042 / COD Warzone community on PC to join Clan Recruitment 8
B I can't choose the Sims character on Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 [COD MW] The Predator Meets WarZone Call of Duty Media 0
J 10fps in Warzone in lobby and in game. 3060ti gpu, Dell Tower XPS 3490 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
RavenOne#8540 The Predator Plays WarZone Call of Duty Media 0
A Middle East servers for WARZONE, We can't play this game yet !!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
JetskjiOnTwitch MOST INSANE CLUTCH WARZONE WIN EVER! Call of Duty Media 0
H Warzone PC wont Start Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
H Warzone Game Won't Launch In Battle.net Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I Call of Duty Warzone Highlights Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch THE NEW BEST PERK TO USE IN WARZONE! Call of Duty Media 0
ItsMyKitchen PSN Female looking for team for Warzone & Vanguard Clan Recruitment 5
K Problems in warzone Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
JetskjiOnTwitch How To Get High Kills and WIN in Warzone Solo's Call of Duty Media 0
I WARZONE STOLE MY COD POINTS ! I LOST 2000 AFTER UPDATE. ACTIVISION CHEATS!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 WarZone BR Victory Quads Call of Duty Media 0
B Warzone server selection Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Warzone unplayable in 240hz? Help needed! TIA Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
L What are the minimum add on requirements needed for JUST warzone on xbox? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Xbox Live Looking for warzone players Clan Chat 1
R Warzone big playable mistakes ! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
JetskjiOnTwitch How To Get High Kills In Warzone Solo's! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360's Call of Duty: Warzone Live Event "Battle of Verdansk" Call of Duty Media 0
H Season 5 Plunder Warzone XP Nerf? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
M COD:Warzone download stuck on 423.00 kb while downloading speed is 1.5 mb/sec Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2