• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone PC wont Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatari

Recruit
Ever since Activision stopped Windows 7 support early september 2021, My game wont start. Funny thing is that I am not using Windows 7.
Am on Windows 10 64bit with latest drivers for everything and windows update is also update to date,. I am not running in compatibility mode and I have also checked run as ADMIN. I have deleted and reinstalled Battle.net and COD Warzone software.
There are no Antivirus or firewalls. I have solid internet connection. When I click on PLAY I get a pop-up which give me 2 options YES which takes me to a page that outlines specs requirements which my PC meets more than the minimum and second option as NO which does nothing.

Error pop-up is Unsupported Operating System. The Windows 7 Operating is not supported by Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Call of Duty Warzone. Would you like to visit the Activision Support for More info? YES or NO. I dont even use Windows 7

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
What version number of WIndows 10 are you running?

My PC is on Windows 10 version 21H1.

Go to Start>Settings>System>About to check this under Windows Specifications.

IIRC most of the updates are applied by the system, but some updates, including the update for version 1809 and later need to be selected by the user from the Check for Updates menu. As I remember I had to go to that menu, select the 21H1 menu to request the update.

Dead

Recruit
Im still having the same problem as hatari. Warzone thinks im running in windows 7. Everything is up to date and i have a good internet connection. I thought running warzone and battle net with compatibilty mode off it would fix it but it didnt. I can run like 1 match and ill be disconnected with it eventually leading me to the compatibilty page. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
W Warzone wont start no matter what I try Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
F Please help!! Warzone wont launch Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
L Warzone wont launch Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
I PC [EU][NA][PC] Community starting with warzone! LF people! Clan Recruitment 0
G Warzone Stuck on Black Screen trying to load into match Call of Duty: WarZone 0
H Warzone Mobile 4-0 destruction Call of Duty Media 0
R PS5 Warzone pacific keeps crashing. Call of Duty: WarZone 0
S call of duty warzone Call of Duty Media 0
Lone Wolf Warzone Update buggy? Call of Duty: WarZone 0
O Call of Duty Warzone: 16 KILL SOLO GAMEPLAY! Call of Duty Media 0
G Multi Looking for experienced warzone players adults only Clan Chat 0
E My YT for sick WARZONE clipz. Any views or subs are much appreciated Call of Duty Media 0
C My reticle on all guns in warzone are bugged, they are positioned on the top half of my sight and my shots don't shoot where the reticle is. Call of Duty: WarZone 4
K Multi Need Members for My Vanguard Clan and Warzone Group Clan Chat 1
K Multi I'm Looking For Members for My Vanguard Clan and Warzone Group Clan Recruitment 0
GeneralHiggs Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Update Green Menu Flicker Call of Duty: WarZone 0
U WarZone Pacific Slow & Freezes on Xbox One X at 120 fps Call of Duty: WarZone 0
M No Vanguard weapons available in Warzone Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
D Warzone Pacific and PC crashes Call of Duty: WarZone 5
E Warzone - Turning off a controller or wireless headset error Call of Duty: WarZone 1
CODForums Introducing Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific Call of Duty News 6
JetskjiOnTwitch ROTATE LIKE A PRO! 21 KILL SOLO WARZONE WIN Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch WHY I GOT SHADOWBANNED!20 KILLS! SOLO WARZONE WIN Call of Duty Media 1
H Xbox One Modern Warfare audio issue in Warzone and Multiplayer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone Caldera Pacific Map Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
F PSN ARMY_of_SPARTANS-Multi-Platform Community. Vanguard Cold War Warzone Clan Recruitment 3
R Multi eRiZe Gaming currently recruiting for Warzone and Vangaurd Clan Recruitment 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone Being Chincy With Loot Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
L COD: Warzone loads my HDD to 100% Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S PC The Cod Fathers are now activily recruiting for COD Warzone & Vanguard Clan Recruitment 0
JetskjiOnTwitch WHY HIGH ALERT IS THE BEST PERK IN WARZONE Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch How To Win! With High Kills! Warzone Challenge Call of Duty Media 0
PVRAMID PC Looking for "ACTIVE" UK Warzone/MW/BOCW Clan Recruitment 2
Kostii PC PC Player Look'n for a Warzone Clan Clan Recruitment 6
E info cod warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
JetskjiOnTwitch HOW TO KILL CAMPERS!SOLO WARZONE HIGH KILL GAMEPLAY! Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch WHY THE XM4 IS THE NEW WARZONE META FOR SEASON 6 Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 I’ll kill you that way (WarZone) Haunting (Tribute) Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch How to get High Kills In Warzone As A PC player. Tips and Tricks Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums The Haunting has begun in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and Warzone Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
O Is it possible to turn off Cross Platfom in Warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
O What is the best Warzone game mode for weapon xp? Playing solo... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 WarZone Victory Short (4 The Community) Call of Duty Media 0
S Multi Looking for friendly active Warzone / Vanguard Clan - PC Gamer (UK) Clan Recruitment 5
N Warzone gpu/cpu usage and low fps problem Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 14
B Multi Looking for a EU / UK -- BF2042 / COD Warzone community on PC to join Clan Recruitment 8
B I can't choose the Sims character on Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
RavenOne#8540 [COD MW] The Predator Meets WarZone Call of Duty Media 0
J 10fps in Warzone in lobby and in game. 3060ti gpu, Dell Tower XPS 3490 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
RavenOne#8540 The Predator Plays WarZone Call of Duty Media 0