• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Warzone squad teammates

alright people.
Feel a bit of a loner having to do this but looking for some players who need a 4th guy. Bored of always jumping supermarket with randoms. I’ve played for ages my KD is 1.29 at the moment but I really do not care about this as I just want a laugh.
Play on PlayStation PSN : The_MoistMaker_
Warzone username: Mastertech23830

Chuck

Recruit
alright people.
Feel a bit of a loner having to do this but looking for some players who need a 4th guy. Bored of always jumping supermarket with randoms. I’ve played for ages my KD is 1.29 at the moment but I really do not care about this as I just want a laugh.
Play on PlayStation PSN : The_MoistMaker_
Warzone username: Mastertech23830
Sup matey .. is it only WZ you play ?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Warzone SQUAD WIPE MONTAGE Call of Duty Media 0
S PSN Playstation casual gamer in (cst) Houston Texas looking for squad/friends warzone Clan Recruitment 3
ielitegodzxxx PSN LOOKING FOR PLAYERS FOR A WARZONE SQUAD (ps4) Clan Chat 8
J PSN Warzone squad Clan Chat 0
SamimSupreme GAME CHANGING Warzone Graphic Settings Combined with 3 Essential NVIDIA Filters; Must Try Call of Duty Media 7
J Warzone Questionairre for research project - please answer very quick Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
H Anyone else tired of hackers in warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
B Multi Looking for Players to run Warzone with Clan Chat 1
E Warzone Battle Royale Solo Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
S Transfer MW COD points to Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
G Anyone else got any cool warzone merchandise like this? General Call of Duty 0
B Warzone error DEV Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D PC Looking for active warzone clan Clan Recruitment 1
D LG OLED CX setting for warzone - Hgig or dynamic tone mapping General Call of Duty 1
E Does anyone know what these stickers are on warzone? They are everywhere Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M PSN Looking for Relaxed PS4 Warzone Clan UK Clan Chat 6
O Multi Warzone Customs Every Saturday 8pm GMT Clan Chat 0
A PSN Looking for a chilled warzone group Clan Recruitment 4
C Multi Join TSF In COD:BOCW & Warzone Clan Recruitment 0
H Will Xbox players ever be able to disable cross play in Warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
SamimSupreme Shipwreck Zombie Easter Egg Guide Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
S PSN 35yo uk looking for warzone clan Clan Recruitment 1
D MI7 Opening Scene - COD Warzone Style - music boost overlay added :D Call of Duty Media 1
R Multi COD Warzone Tournament (squads) Clan Chat 0
JetskjiOnTwitch WARZONE: Funny Moments Death Chat Rage! Call of Duty Media 0
S Win 1 Team Deathmatch as Mara "Colitation" Operation Warzone character bug? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T WARZONE RUMBLE Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
JetskjiOnTwitch 22 KILL SOLO WARZONE BATTLE ROYALE WIN!! (Cod Warzone Gameplay) Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch TOP 10 MOST POPULAR WEAPONS In the NEW WARZONE META Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch BEST FFAR LOADOUT MAX DAMAGE! 24 KILL SOLO WARZONE WIN Call of Duty Media 0
L Nee Warzone Bug Call of Duty Media 0
K latency spike on warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
L Multi Warzone clan LANM* Recruiting member! Clan Chat 0
T Warzone Companion App. Identifying And Reporting Cheaters Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
L Warzone low FPS and lag Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
JetskjiOnTwitch WARZONE Funny Moments! HOT MIC/DEATH CHAT with Nice People Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch WARZONE: Funny Death Chat Rage Moments Call of Duty Media 0
I Confused with Warzone on PS5 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
J the real issues with Warzone... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
SamimSupreme How to press campers in Warzone - Part 2 Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch How To Get High Kills and WIN in WARZONE! SOLO! Call of Duty Media 0
B Sapphic error warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
JetskjiOnTwitch 8 Tips To Improve At WARZONE! Call of Duty Media 0
T Destroying an ENTIRE Warzone LOBBY with this weapon! Call of Duty Media 0
T How To Slide Cancel in Modern Warfare / Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
I Warzone Livestream / Clips Call of Duty Media 0
M FPS Multiplayer VS Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
JetskjiOnTwitch BEST Loadout for WARZONE SEASON 6! Call of Duty Media 0
T PC LF solid clan for cold war and warzone Clan Recruitment 11
SamimSupreme Streetsweeper VS R9 Dragon Breath: Best Streetsweeper Class VS Best R9 Class in Warzone Call of Duty Media 0