• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone WARZONE STOLE MY COD POINTS ! I LOST 2000 AFTER UPDATE. ACTIVISION CHEATS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izcool

Recruit
Attention Warzone players on Playstation platform.

I have ask for support to check but they ignore and close my case even after i have furnishing all the info they needed.

1) They IGNORE after i send 2 more cases (complains) to solve my issue
2) They CLOSE MY CASE even before they solve my issue
3) MY COD POINTS was taken away after new updates (Initial 2120 COD points after update 120 points remaining)
4) I PAID FOR The COD POINTS (PART PAID PART COMPLETION OF BATTLE PASS)
5) I have all the correspondence info and able to share here as well if anybody is interested
6) i stop playing for 2 season and have stop playing since for 2 season (Meaning 2 months they have not solve my MISSING COD POINTS and did not replying to my new cases reported)
7) I gave them time to solve my case and reply to my 2 more reported case but they choose to ignore it ( 2 months - 3 cases reported)

SO GUYS DON'T SPEND YOUR MONEY ON COD POINTS ON THIS GAME ON YOUR PLAYSTATION.
ACTIVISION WILL CHEAT!!! YOU AND IGNORE YOU!!!
THIS IS A WARNING TO WARZONE PLAYERS

P.S. IF ANYBODY KNOW ACTIVISION OR WORK THERE CAN SHARE MY TREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements