• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

WAW latest patch for mulitplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rds1220

Recruit
I use to play WOW a lot both single and multiplayer. Like most games after playing it for awhile I got tired of it and got away from it. I recently re-installed it and I wanted to play it again on multi player. What I wanted to know is where can I find the last patch put out for it? Why I ask is because when I look for a server a bunch come up but they all say something about downloading a patch. When I click on the server it says please go to www.callofduty.comupdates which I did but the website doesn't exist anymore. Also there aren't that many servers listed, I mean there has to be more servers than that out there I've seen people on youtube playing zombie mod and playing on a bunch of other servers. Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements