• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

We having server problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bru

Recruit
Or do we have some of those great players you cherish a little to close to there router???

id rather go racing then see one more guy go through 2 bouncing betties and gunfire like he walked through nothing, flak jacket isnt that strong, 1 but not 2 in 1 second.

You have got to get rid of party chat or make some bigger maps how is the game any fun if people are allowed to even gang up in free for all? you got rid of hardcore FFA wither do the same here so i can sell the game because the rest is a lazy gamer's paradise. go back to battlefield so you cant sit on your azzes and cover every single angle.

Dont tell me anyone who plays FFA hasn't seen this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Having a few glitches on the keyboard..... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
O Anyone else having Black Ops shut off their XBOX? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
F Having fun in trios Call of Duty Media 0
F Having fun with Bertha and Vectorial in Duos (got ressed 3 times) Call of Duty Media 0
G Banned for 4 days on call of duty for having a racist name. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
AntiCheatAgent94 Anyone Else Having Trouble Joining A Match??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 14
R Anyone on xbox one x having the memory error m 13-71 still pop up as well as must be sign in to xbox live ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Send-A-Salami Anyone else having an issue with Gamertag or PS name showing up as Anon? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
King Mustard Fed up of having to press F to skip, each time I die Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
I Is anybody else having this same promblem ? (Please gets Treyarch's attention) General Call of Duty 3
C having no luck loading cod heros on my kindle The Lobby 0
KernelClamjuice Anyone else having problems finding MOuntain Dew/Doritos Codes? General Call of Duty 4
M Multi Are there many CoD Gamers in the Boston area? I'm considering having a LAN event Clan Chat 1
Tthizzle88 Having Fun In Kill Confirmed! Call of Duty Media 0
Admshumaker [Suggestions for the next COD] Being Able to Test any CAC Without Having to go Into a Game General Call of Duty 0
B Warzone server selection Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Server Coneection has been lost problem Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
K server disconnects Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
M Bugs and server issues Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R Multi Discord Server Clan Chat 1
D Multi Dead Ops Arcade 3 Discord Server LFG Clan Chat 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Server Maintenance Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Multi LIVE NOW WARZONE CUSTOMS ANY GUN EU SERVER Clan Chat 2
S Multi SMALL-potatoes Discord server Clan Chat 0
M Error: unable to connect to server - Ive tried everything!!!!! Help me please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
U Multi join our amazing server. Clan Chat 0
C Server List? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
AntiCheatAgent94 IW Server Maintenance Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
C Multi How can you get people to join a MW Dedicated Server? Clan Chat 0
C Multi Dedicated Server! Clan Chat 0
C Multi New Dedicated Server List! Clan Chat 0
C We need a CUSTOM SERVER LIST Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
B Server maintenance done? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
freakdaddy64 cscz server Video Games 0
D Server issues? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
KeyboardDemon Server DIsconnected Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Soldier A PC Cod Discord HC server. Clan Chat 1
S Multi Join 5WIFT Gaming Server Clan Recruitment 6
BinaryOneZero Multi Discord Warzone Headquarters Server Clan Chat 0
J Server Queue Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
N Multi Join OG Discord Server! Clan Chat 0
Y Multi Discord server - Warzone Basecamp! Clan Chat 0
B No shipment server maintenance Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
K PC Upcoming CoD4 clan with servers - Need staff, members, server managers and more! Clan Chat 0
B PSN Black Ops 4 Discord Server Clan Chat 0
N Multi BO4 Discord Server Clan Chat 0
T Multi Call Of Duty Blackout - 37k Discord Server - Looking For Players / Tournaments / Beta / Giveaways / Rewards Clan Chat 0
Project_MSM PSN Looking for HC Domination Clan NA Server Clan Recruitment 1
D [DakadoRotu] Custom zombie survival server with WWII weapons and MW3 weapons General Call of Duty 1
T [Discord] Stronghold | Community Server Clan Chat 0