• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Welcome BO3Forums users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
BO3ForumsLogo.png

As you've no doubt noticed, BlackOps3Forums.com has been successfully merged into CODForums! I launched BO3Forums on September 9th, 2014. But I registered the domain long before that. For 1 and a half year, I've been staying patient, staying optimistic about BO3F's success. But I did it: BO3Forums went from nothing, to 1,500+ members.

BO3Forums1500Members.png

Some doubted me. Some didn't even think this would happen. But it did. It was my smarts that got me this many members. I didn't even post general rules for this site, at all. It was positive, so positive, that I only had to ban a few people. That's it!

The site gathered so much traffic, it wasn't even funny. It's now the 3rd best website that I've ever launched. First one is now a site called DestroyRepeat, the second is of course CODForums, the third is BO3F. MW3Blog did well, but it was overshadowed by the top 3 now.

The stats were:

1,031 Threads
2,711 Posts
1,502 Members

The traffic for BO3Forums was the following:

BO3FTraffic2016.png

Thank you all for spreading the word about BlackOps3Forums.com - I am humbled by your support!

I hope you join us here at CODForums! :)

About CarlosX360 Co., Ltd.
CarlosX360 is a global gaming network of brands and products delivering content to gamers worldwide. It is an incorporated company based in Northern California that intends to be an global entertainment corporation. CarlosX360 delivers content to PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii, and Wii U gamers worldwide at www.carlos360.com To learn more about CarlosX360 visit its corporate home at www.carlosx360.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Carlos Welcome to xenForo 2.2 CoDForums Announcements 9
Kellomies Welcome to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFooDl7dUOEtTMAqdbDtvAw Call of Duty Media 3
F Chaos, confusion, missed shots, getting flanked... welcome to Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
I Multi Looking for a clan to get into serious games and get high number kills all players welcome Clan Recruitment 6
A PSN Welcome to AOFA Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Welcome BO4Forums users! CoDForums Announcements 0
S Multi Black Ops 2 and WW2 players. Both casual and hardcore welcome. Clan Recruitment 0
A Xbox Live NEW clan - XBOX - need leader and players - everyone welcome! Clan Chat 0
Carlos Welcome Infinite Warfare Forums users! CoDForums Announcements 0
G PSN We Are Blood Demon Gaming and We are recruiting for Upcoming clan/group battles.evryone Welcome Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Welcome Call of Duty Forums users! CoDForums Announcements 2
CODForums Welcome to Infinite Warfare Forums! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Welcome CODForum users! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Welcome CODAW users! CoDForums Announcements 3
AssAssin_Evil76 GHNS clan join now welcome ALL Clan Chat 3
S Xbox Live Xbox 1 Apocolypse is Recruiting For Clan Wars All Is Welcome Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Welcome to Black Ops 3 Forums! CoDForums Announcements 0
WhoIsDo Welcome to the Call of Duty forum! CoDForums Announcements 7
L PSN PS4 Ghosts Clan Recruiting | All welcome | All ages | Fun | Competitive Clan Recruitment 0
S PSN WELCOME ALL TO OUR CLAN - S2K Clan Recruitment 0
L Xbox Live MW2 Clan Recruiting (ALL WELCOME!) Clan Recruitment 0
G PSN PS3-MW3 PRIVATE MATCH; INFECTED. EVERYONE WELCOME READ FOR MORE INFORMATION// Clan Chat 0
L PSN In1R Recruiting All Welcome!!!! Clan Recruitment 0
D Welcome back DrFreeman Call of Duty Media 0
D Another Freeman com, Feedback welcome :) Call of Duty Media 0
R Multi Welcome to DoA.....We have been expecting you Clan Chat 4
J Welcome to the Call of Duty 7 forum General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Welcome to CODForums - The Call of Duty Community CoDForums Announcements 9
Carlos BO3Forums is moving to CODForums CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos BO3Forums on Social Media CoDForums Announcements 7
Carlos New Skin for BO3Forums! CoDForums Announcements 2
Carlos A reminder to all prospective users about registering CoDForums Announcements 0
S PSN PS3 users, check us out at UC! Clan Recruitment 0
V Theater Mode: Have we grasped the concept as well as Halo users? General Call of Duty 0