• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

Welcome BO4Forums users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private

As you've no doubt noticed, BlackOps4Forums.com has been successfully merged into CODForums! I launched BO4Forums on May 15th, 2018. But I registered the domain long before that. Since November 24, 2017, I've been staying patient, staying optimistic about BO4F's success. But I did it: BO4Forums went from nothing, to 1,100+ posts.

Behind the scenes, Black Ops 4 Forums was very successful on its own. Participation was low, but traffic was very much on the rise...

I want to take a moment to thank you all for being a part of BlackOps4Forums.com's resounding success! Thank you!

Tactical Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T-RPGYoItsWatson Multi everyone is welcome to T-RPG read details and send me a message for any info! Clan Chat 0
F Chaos, confusion, missed shots, getting flanked... welcome to Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
I Multi Looking for a clan to get into serious games and get high number kills all players welcome Clan Recruitment 3
A PSN Welcome to AOFA Clan Recruitment 0
S Multi Black Ops 2 and WW2 players. Both casual and hardcore welcome. Clan Recruitment 0
A Xbox Live NEW clan - XBOX - need leader and players - everyone welcome! Clan Chat 0
Carlos Welcome Infinite Warfare Forums users! CoDForums Announcements 0
G PSN We Are Blood Demon Gaming and We are recruiting for Upcoming clan/group battles.evryone Welcome Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Welcome Call of Duty Forums users! CoDForums Announcements 2
CODForums Welcome to Infinite Warfare Forums! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Welcome BO3Forums users! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Welcome CODForum users! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Welcome CODAW users! CoDForums Announcements 3
AssAssin_Evil76 GHNS clan join now welcome ALL Clan Chat 3
S Xbox Live Xbox 1 Apocolypse is Recruiting For Clan Wars All Is Welcome Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Welcome to Black Ops 3 Forums! CoDForums Announcements 0
WhoIsDo Welcome to the Call of Duty forum! CoDForums Announcements 7
L PSN PS4 Ghosts Clan Recruiting | All welcome | All ages | Fun | Competitive Clan Recruitment 0
S PSN WELCOME ALL TO OUR CLAN - S2K Clan Recruitment 0
L Xbox Live MW2 Clan Recruiting (ALL WELCOME!) Clan Recruitment 0
G PSN PS3-MW3 PRIVATE MATCH; INFECTED. EVERYONE WELCOME READ FOR MORE INFORMATION// Clan Chat 0
L PSN In1R Recruiting All Welcome!!!! Clan Recruitment 0
D Welcome back DrFreeman Call of Duty Media 0
D Another Freeman com, Feedback welcome :) Call of Duty Media 0
R Multi Welcome to DoA.....We have been expecting you Clan Chat 4
J Welcome to the Call of Duty 7 forum General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Welcome to CODForums - The Call of Duty Community CoDForums Announcements 9
Carlos BO4Forums to be merged into CODForums in February CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos BO4Forums upgraded to xenForo 2.1! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos A reminder to all prospective users about registering CoDForums Announcements 0
S PSN PS3 users, check us out at UC! Clan Recruitment 0
V Theater Mode: Have we grasped the concept as well as Halo users? General Call of Duty 0