• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Welcome Call of Duty Forums users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
CODForums2Logo.png

As you notice, CallofDutyForums.net has been merged into CODForums! I've been eying this site for a long time. The conversation with @Stan began about 6 months to a year ago. I paid him $500 to acquire his pet project of CallofDutyForums.net and I've successfully acquired both the domain, and the database, which has been merged into CODForums.

It was quite a modest, tight-knit Call of Duty Forum that had lots of relevant Call of Duty discussions, and I'd like to cultivate that.

I merged a database of...

504 Threads
2,924 Posts
776 Members

(Behind the scenes there are hundreds more.)

This marks the end of my acquisition target for the "Call of Duty Forum" market segment. I've declared a Infinite Warfare Forum to be the final niche website that I'll launch or build. I've effectively made it harder for anyone to launch a similar "Call of Duty Forum." I will now begin to stop doing niche websites after 2016. I will now begin to focus on building a Video Game community. I see no reason to kill off CODForums today, but when I do see it... I'll simply just drop the project and make it harder for any person to launch a similar project to mine.

About CarlosX360 Co., Ltd.
CarlosX360 is a global gaming network of brands and products delivering content to gamers worldwide. It is an incorporated company based in Northern California that intends to be an global entertainment corporation. CarlosX360 delivers content to PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii, and Wii U gamers worldwide at www.carlos360.com To learn more about CarlosX360 visit its corporate home at www.carlosx360.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
WhoIsDo Welcome to the Call of Duty forum! CoDForums Announcements 7
J Welcome to the Call of Duty 7 forum General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Welcome to CODForums - The Call of Duty Community CoDForums Announcements 9
V Multi Veterans First Responders and Civilians Welcome!!!! We are A Family Like No Other, And We Look After Our Own & Watch Each Other's Six Whether It Be In Clan Recruitment 1
Carlos Welcome to xenForo 2.2 CoDForums Announcements 9
Kellomies Welcome to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFooDl7dUOEtTMAqdbDtvAw Call of Duty Media 3
F Chaos, confusion, missed shots, getting flanked... welcome to Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
I Multi Looking for a clan to get into serious games and get high number kills all players welcome Clan Recruitment 6
A PSN Welcome to AOFA Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Welcome BO4Forums users! CoDForums Announcements 0
S Multi Black Ops 2 and WW2 players. Both casual and hardcore welcome. Clan Recruitment 0
A Xbox Live NEW clan - XBOX - need leader and players - everyone welcome! Clan Chat 0
Carlos Welcome Infinite Warfare Forums users! CoDForums Announcements 0
G PSN We Are Blood Demon Gaming and We are recruiting for Upcoming clan/group battles.evryone Welcome Clan Recruitment 0
CODForums Welcome to Infinite Warfare Forums! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Welcome BO3Forums users! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Welcome CODForum users! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Welcome CODAW users! CoDForums Announcements 3
AssAssin_Evil76 GHNS clan join now welcome ALL Clan Chat 3
S Xbox Live Xbox 1 Apocolypse is Recruiting For Clan Wars All Is Welcome Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Welcome to Black Ops 3 Forums! CoDForums Announcements 0
L PSN PS4 Ghosts Clan Recruiting | All welcome | All ages | Fun | Competitive Clan Recruitment 0
S PSN WELCOME ALL TO OUR CLAN - S2K Clan Recruitment 0
L Xbox Live MW2 Clan Recruiting (ALL WELCOME!) Clan Recruitment 0
G PSN PS3-MW3 PRIVATE MATCH; INFECTED. EVERYONE WELCOME READ FOR MORE INFORMATION// Clan Chat 0
L PSN In1R Recruiting All Welcome!!!! Clan Recruitment 0
D Welcome back DrFreeman Call of Duty Media 0
D Another Freeman com, Feedback welcome :) Call of Duty Media 0
R Multi Welcome to DoA.....We have been expecting you Clan Chat 4
RavenOne#8540 [Call of Duty: MW] Murder Train “Short” Call of Duty Media 1
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Solo Victory (Forever Train) Call of Duty Media 0
J Call of duty mobile Call of Duty Media 0
I Call of Duty Warzone Highlights Call of Duty Media 0
K Call of Duty 4 Custom Campaign: 20+ NEW Missions! (''Heroes 7'' Mod Preview) Call of Duty Media 0
Plus One Multi Plus One is recruiting players for Call of Duty Clan Recruitment 1
CODForums Swagg plays Call of Duty Vanguard for the first time Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
CODForums PrestigeIsKey talks Call of Duty Vanguard Multiplayer unlocks Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
CODForums PrestigeIsKey talks Call of Duty Vanguard Multiplayer maps Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
CODForums PrestigeIsKey talks Call of Duty Vanguard Multiplayer modes Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
Carlos Call of Duty Vanguard Multiplayer Reveal Trailer Call of Duty News 0
Carlos Call of Duty Vanguard Livestream Call of Duty News 0
S Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Updates Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
M Multi [NA/EU/AU] [PC,XB,PS] WINTER CLAN IS RECRUITING FOR CALL OF DUTY [16+] Clan Recruitment 0
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Plunder) Anti - Tank -Duos- “Victory” Call of Duty Media 0
K CALL OF DUTY ONLINE - All Weapons (Part 1) Call of Duty Media 1
Carlos CarlosX360's 1st Call of Duty: Vanguard Open Alpha Gameplay Call of Duty Media 5
CODForums Call of Duty Vanguard campaign gameplay released Call of Duty News 0
K This clip almost got me BANNED on Call of Duty Call of Duty Media 2
CODForums Call of Duty Vanguard's Champion Hill Alpha coming to PlayStation owners Call of Duty News 0
Carlos CarlosX360's Call of Duty: Warzone Live Event "Battle of Verdansk" Call of Duty Media 0