1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Welcome CODForum users!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Carlos, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

[​IMG]

By now, you've no doubt noticed some changes to CODForum.com - Allow me to introduce myself to you: My name is Carlos, and I am the new owner of CODForum.com

I acquired CODForum.com on a rainy day in 2014. But the story began long before that. I'll get to that later. On June 9th, I completed the acquisition. It's not a cheap investment, and definitely was my longest project yet. I refused to give up on chasing my dream of capturing the entire "Call of Duty Forum" niche and market segment. CODForum was a small database...

332 Threads
    1,188 Posts
    280 Members

...But realize that there's a long history in CODForum.com

It was a popular competition to CODForums, and I have acquired it. It was situated on vBulletin 4 for a long time. Now I can capture the mobile users that used CODForum. That was the whole point of the acquisition. To reach more users.

To go along with this acquisition, I also acquired the following domains:

codforum.net
    codforum.co
    codforums.co

Welcome to CODForums!