• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Welcome to DoA.....We have been expecting you

Robksg

Recruit
I am Robksg and I would like to invite you to come join DoA – Death on Arrival!

Death on Arrival - Modern Warfare 3 clan Now Recruiting!

Have you tried to join a clan in the past only to find it wasn’t what you expected? Are you tired of playing solo and trying to compete against good clans? Do you just want to have more fun when playing your favorite FPS?

If so come visit us at http://www.doa-clan.net/

DoA is a 16 year and older, CNOP certified clan that offers a gaming experience tailored to you!

When I was looking to join a clan I noticed that most clans out there give you two very limited options:

One that requires you to be a beast of a player with ridiculous stats like a 4.50 KDr anything lower and you are cut from the clan. You are required to play at least 40 hours a week or else. You must take an oath that gaming is the most important thing in your life and nothing must interfere! I could go on but you get my point!

The other type offers a casual “drinking buddy” style of clan. While this is fun it is not conducive to winning. They usually have hundreds to thousands of members which helps finding people to play with but at too great of a cost. You most likely never play with the same people twice, which is more like playing with randoms than a team.I eventually found DoA. Our clan offers you as much or as little of the clan experience that YOU want. We play primarily play Black Ops on PS3/Xbox 360 and play all the game modes. So if you only log on a couple times a week or are looking to play some serious competitive games, DoA is the clan for you!

Just click on the link above and come visit us. The application process is a breeze and takes only a minute. We look forward to seeing you!

We Are now Recruiting for our Newly developing PC Division as well !!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
The next bump will cost you either the thread or the account.

So, quit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Carlos Welcome to xenForo 2.2 CoDForums Announcements 9
Kellomies Welcome to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFooDl7dUOEtTMAqdbDtvAw Call of Duty Media 3
F Chaos, confusion, missed shots, getting flanked... welcome to Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
I Multi Looking for a clan to get into serious games and get high number kills all players welcome Clan Recruitment 6
A PSN Welcome to AOFA Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Welcome BO4Forums users! CoDForums Announcements 0
S Multi Black Ops 2 and WW2 players. Both casual and hardcore welcome. Clan Recruitment 0
A Xbox Live NEW clan - XBOX - need leader and players - everyone welcome! Clan Chat 0
Carlos Welcome Infinite Warfare Forums users! CoDForums Announcements 0
G PSN We Are Blood Demon Gaming and We are recruiting for Upcoming clan/group battles.evryone Welcome Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Welcome Call of Duty Forums users! CoDForums Announcements 2
CODForums Welcome to Infinite Warfare Forums! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Welcome BO3Forums users! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Welcome CODForum users! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Welcome CODAW users! CoDForums Announcements 3
AssAssin_Evil76 GHNS clan join now welcome ALL Clan Chat 3
S Xbox Live Xbox 1 Apocolypse is Recruiting For Clan Wars All Is Welcome Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos Welcome to Black Ops 3 Forums! CoDForums Announcements 0
WhoIsDo Welcome to the Call of Duty forum! CoDForums Announcements 7
L PSN PS4 Ghosts Clan Recruiting | All welcome | All ages | Fun | Competitive Clan Recruitment 0
S PSN WELCOME ALL TO OUR CLAN - S2K Clan Recruitment 0
L Xbox Live MW2 Clan Recruiting (ALL WELCOME!) Clan Recruitment 0
G PSN PS3-MW3 PRIVATE MATCH; INFECTED. EVERYONE WELCOME READ FOR MORE INFORMATION// Clan Chat 0
L PSN In1R Recruiting All Welcome!!!! Clan Recruitment 0
D Welcome back DrFreeman Call of Duty Media 0
D Another Freeman com, Feedback welcome :) Call of Duty Media 0
J Welcome to the Call of Duty 7 forum General Call of Duty 0
CODForums Welcome to CODForums - The Call of Duty Community CoDForums Announcements 9
J Multi Join DoA today! Clan Chat 0
T You KNOW You Have Been Playing Warzone Too Much When.... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
H This is what I have been talking about General Call of Duty 7
G What happened to the tanks and helicopters? been about 5 days playing without them it kinda sucks. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
KeyboardDemon Something has been bugging me about CoD characters. General Call of Duty 3
T Has Aim Assist Been Tweaked Downward?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
J hello, i have been banned and i dont know why.. is any posible to see why???? thx joutes@seznam.cz Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
B PSN Been Gaming For 20 Years LFG Clan Recruitment 2
A [MW2] [BO1] [PS3] All of my ranks on old COD games have been reset!! Help!! General Call of Duty 1
C Why can't I play after 50% has been downloaded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
T Issues That Haven't Been Addressed General Call of Duty 0
CODForums CarlosX360 has been playing Black Ops since the beginning Call of Duty Media 0
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
T Half-Life 2 Episode Three/Half-Life 3-Might Have Been This Video Games 0
B PSN I Need A Clan Been Looking For Days!!! Clan Recruitment 4
T Multi What could have been done to improve the game? General Call of Duty 4
WhoIsDo The Bal-27 has been nerfed a TON General Call of Duty 8
dinomarino1 What has been killing the COD series over the past few years? General Call of Duty 19
F Xbox Live I have been banned? General Call of Duty 0
aledpj 79 - 6 + Overlaping Lodestar (would have been 3 lodestars) Call of Duty Media 0
D map pack info and how we have been trolled again Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Zombie Rezurrection has been taken over by Zombie Authority General Call of Duty 0