• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Well It Was Fun While It Lasted....

Before I commented how nice it was to have full length rounds w/o someone hitting a million in Plunder in the first few mins..

Well, it was fun while it lasted... I just played a round where a player hit a million in 6 mins that brought on the $$$ choppers and the OT round..

Now how the HELL can anyone hit a million in so short a time without cheating?? I am not being facetious or snarky (well, not much anyways).. Is there an area that would have that kind of loot that close together that would be relatively safe from combatants?

I'de sure like to know where that area is??

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I don't know if Warzone has s theater mode where you can play back the entire game, check in the Barracks to see if you still have that game and play it back from his point of view.

Well, just had it happen again.. Less than 4 mins in the match, someone hit 1 million and the OT timer started..

Then it occurred to me.. It's likely, in those scenarios, that it's a team of 4.. Each member hits a different area and their collective total hits a million quite quickly...

Which is simply ANOTHER indication that Activision should implement PLUNDER like they do BATTLE ROYALE...

Quads, Trios, Duos and Solo...

Would make the game SOOO much more enjoyable for all..

The people who can't handle 1 v 1 will have their full QUAD on and the people who don't play well with others will have their spot.. :D

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V The Beta for BO3 was fun but the complete game aint. General Call of Duty 6
T If COD Was Real Life The Lounge 0
CaptMacGyver Who [is/was] the Creator of the Call of Duty video game franchise? General Call of Duty 12
A have somebody else was have a errorcode ? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
zMrLegacyz I UNLOCKED DAMASCUS on the R700 in MODERN WARFARE, and it was an AMAZING EXPERIENCE the entire time! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz The SNIPING in the CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR ALPHA was PERFECT Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I got accused of AIMBOTTING in MODERN WARFARE, and when I was about to CLUTCH UP my NET said NO!!! Call of Duty Media 1
T Please ban or limit c4! It literally takes no skill. I was flying im a heli and all they have to do is jump and double tap square. Make it to were the Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 25
A Renetti nerf was a massive mistake Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
UBMurda Why was i kicked out for Inactivity? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
K Its a shame. This was almost enough to replace pubg for me... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
T Well That Was Different.. WarZone Solo In Season 3 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
CODForums At Gamescom 2018, a new map in BO4 was revealed - Arsenal Call of Duty Media 0
C When you find out Fortnite predicted BO4 before it was announced General Call of Duty 1
C What was the first game you played? The Lounge 3
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
M What was the last movie you watched? How was it? The Lounge 15
Chris Murray I WAS A PILOT IN WORLD WAR 2 Call of Duty Media 0
VoiDProjects Multi Which COD was the easiest to get kills without getting a lot of deaths General Call of Duty 0
VoiDProjects How was your guys thanksgiving The Lounge 0
VoiDProjects What was wrong about IW General Call of Duty 0
Knight Chime What If Black Ops 3 Was A Cartoon? Call of Duty Media 0
S My son's Call of Duty day camp was 'horrible' General Call of Duty 4
Smokey Anyone else feel the campaign was bad? General Call of Duty 3
Tthizzle88 24. Story Time | The Little Debbie Man: Everyday was Hustling Call of Duty Media 0
WhoIsDo Here's what Advanced Warfare was demoed on at E3 General Call of Duty 0
Gforce13 Multi If Real life was like Call Of Duty Ghosts General Call of Duty 2
Tthizzle88 12. I Was Hardly Breathing (story time) Call of Duty Media 0
Ghost17697 Which is/was the best Call of Duty? General Call of Duty 12
F Do you think Black Ops 2 was the worst CoD ? General Call of Duty 5
RetJoSek What was your favourite mission on CoD4? General Call of Duty 34
D I was playing zombies until this happened Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Gearbox Software was offered to develop a Call of Duty game General Call of Duty 1
MidnightEagle11 What was your first truely earned gold gun General Call of Duty 38
MizukiFester666 Was wondering.... General Call of Duty 11
S Was MW2's campaign too short? General Call of Duty 13
M Multi "Strictly for Fun" - A clan for people that don't fit the other clans Clan Recruitment 0
H Multi Discord warzone new players wanted all skill levels to have fun and meet new players Clan Recruitment 0
D Multi Looking for a Fun, friendly, mature clan COD Cold war Clan Recruitment 3
BornFromFire Cold war... i miss the fun part Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
zMrLegacyz My First Match ever on CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR MULTIPLAYER, I actually had a lot of FUN! Call of Duty Media 3
SargeyYT PSN LOOKING FOR A GOOD FUN YT CONTENT CREATOR CLAN Clan Recruitment 1
zMrLegacyz MODERN WARFARE SEASON 6 brought the R700 sniper and now Im remember what FUN means! Call of Duty Media 0
W Multi Join the WARTA Clan now! WAR is The Answer. NsilentkillerG#4441036 get serious or have fun, lets kick some A** Clan Recruitment 2
G Multi Looking to just have fun Clan Chat 3
Y Multi Looking for fun squad to stream with!! Clan Chat 1
Mr Fishy McFIsh Stimulus Trios Lots of Fun Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
F Having fun in trios Call of Duty Media 0
F Having fun with Bertha and Vectorial in Duos (got ressed 3 times) Call of Duty Media 0
Wiseowl It’s about time the devs sorted this game out so it’s more fun! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3