• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Well, That Didn't Take Long... :^/

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Cheats are back.. :(

I had a guy track me with his sights while I was behind a wall.. As soon as I poked my head out, BAM..

One Shot. One Kill...

It was only 1 guy, but cheaters are like cockroaches.. Where there is one, there are millions..

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
Call of Duty’s highly anticipated RICOCHET Anti-Cheat was leaked to hackers, but an intriguing theory thinks that this was actually intentional. Instead of a security disaster, some think the Warzone anti-cheat leak was a Trojan Horse.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
InfamousSlayer XBOX ONE: What Microsoft Didn't Tell You Video Games 0
S Co-Op Zombies - Private game didn't work General Call of Duty 3
AntiCheatAgent94 How Long PLUNDER Down??? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 8
T long term audio issues Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Im Squaw How long did it take you to prestige? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
Wiseowl How long are people gonna keep playing this game for? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 15
F gulag waiting time too long: 30 seconds maximum please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
D Long live the revolution ( bouncing betty ) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Phinkss PC Long Time OG MW/MW2 Vet Looking for a clan - HC Modes Clan Recruitment 0
S Long throwing knives and other melee, knife paint jobs - video Call of Duty Media 0
O PSN long time cod player looking for competitive clan Clan Recruitment 2
K PSN Looking for a clan long time competitive player. READ Clan Recruitment 1
S This video is over an hour long but I think everyone should watch this Call of Duty Media 0
eGsistance Long Sensation's BO3 Leak Week Videos General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Multi Week-long Double XP coming to Modern Warfare 3 & BO2 General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Multi Week-long Double XP coming to Black Ops 2 & MW3 General Call of Duty 0
Recessive Tac0 Xbox Live Problems with Long ranges. General Call of Duty 2
Striker1one Long time Fan of Call of Duty The Lobby 0