• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

What’s wrong with movement control on ps4

JohnRambo

Recruit
Hi. After season 2 update I got problems with movement control. When I move the right analog the movement is not happening natural as usual. If I move to right or left or up a little bit it’s going too long and fast and I can’t aim nobody just shooting 3 meters from the target. Its not control settings I have everything in default. Tried 2 different ps4 controls. Does anybody have same problem?

Angels of Death

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Things wrong with the game from someone with 20 days playtime Call of Duty: WarZone 13
C Perpetual update and wrong size Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
V What am I doing so very, very wrong? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
T HardCore.. Doing something wrong?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 10
C 8 Things Wrong With Call of Duty WWII Call of Duty Media 1
VoiDProjects What was wrong about IW General Call of Duty 0
B IS IT TRUE WERE WE WRONG?! { GIVEAWAY } Call of Duty Media 0
A Wrong region problem? General Call of Duty 1
P PC New to Ghosts...What am I doing wrong? General Call of Duty 2
Tthizzle88 13. Eating Popcorn Goes Wrong (story time) | w/Tthizzle88 Call of Duty Media 0
S Don't post in the wrong places. Completed Suggestions 959
A Where am i going wrong playing online? General Call of Duty 2
Yankee_LT Movement Speed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
L Movement glitches in game after last update (W stops working etc) Call of Duty: WarZone 0
C Why is the movement like Battlefield?!?! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Black Ops 4 Movement System? General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Black Ops 3 Combat Movement Tutorial General Call of Duty 0
Carlos BO3 Interview talks about the new movement system General Call of Duty 0
S Together To The Top Support the movement. Clan Chat 0
D Separate skill rating for control inputs Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
R [Help] Recommended NVIDIA Control Panel and COD:Warzone Settings. Call of Duty: WarZone 4
KH98 IS CONTROL THE WORST MODE EVER ? OR THE BEST ? Call of Duty Media 0
KH98 Does Anyone Play Control On Black Ops 4 ? Let me know what you guys think I did. Call of Duty Media 7
S gun control The Lounge 11
X COME LOOK NEW CONTROL Video Games 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 /commentary (Map Control Plaza) w/extras Call of Duty Media 0
K Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Tips & Tricks (Map Control) Vertigo Call of Duty Media 0
A Animation: Call of Duty Gun Control Edition (Black Ops 2) General Call of Duty 0
A Animation: Call of Duty Gun Control Edition (Black Ops 2) Call of Duty Media 0