• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What A Difference A Week Makes

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
One of the few good things about Pacific was that matches lasted a LONG time.. Sometimes the full 30 mins before the OT timer kicked in..

Played a few matches this morning and EVERY ONE of them, the OT timer kicked in after just 5 +/- mins of play... And wall hacks were EVERYWHERE.. Documented quite a few on video...

Well, it was fun while it lasted.... :^/

Do you believe there is any actual anti cheat live? I don’t if I’m honest, been killed a couple of times by wall hackers, aim bot is alive and well - I saw allegedly 48,000 cheats had been banned - maybe they did but how many were back with the hour carrying on under a new name.

the game is not in a fit state and should not have been released in such a poor state - cyberpunk levels of rubbish in the first few weeks of release.

i understand they drafted in cowboy coders to get the game finished - says it all really - I do think the Triple AAA release is a distant memory

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
What's such a downer is that it's so blatant...
Do you believe there is any actual anti cheat live?

I do.. For the first week I started playing (which was a week or so past the debut) I was kick ass... 15-20 kills was the norm...

Then, all of the sudden, a huge drop off in skill level.. I had to fight hard for just a few kills..

So, yea... I honestly believe that for a bit, there was a decent and legitimate Anti-Cheat system in place...

But, as is usually the norm, the cheaters and hackers learned to evade the Anti Cheat and TPTB are too lazy or too enamored with the $$$ to keep on top of the cheats...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Do different skins make a difference moving Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 11
R Things that need a little adjustment - Game sound, skill based matchmaking, crossplay fps difference Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
VoiDProjects Multi The difference in Pro and Semi Pro (Competitive Gaming) Clan Chat 0
VoiDProjects Multi Difference between Clan, Team, and Gaming Clan Chat 0
W GFX - a clan with a difference Clan Chat 1
P What is the difference between RDS and Holographic sights? General Call of Duty 8
C Free Demo Last Week Stats Carry Over To Full game? Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Looks Like It's My Week To Take Down Duos :D Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Cold War Zombies Free Week Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
P Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Clips of the Week Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme WEEK 2 Full Intel Mission Guide - Hunting the Enemy. Russian translated. 7th Objective Explained. Call of Duty Media 2
I Borderlands 3 & Monster Hunter Iceborne PS4 All Week Video Games 0
W Clip of the Week!! Call of Duty Media 0
eGsistance Long Sensation's BO3 Leak Week Videos General Call of Duty 0
tytryi How much time do you usually spend gaming per day or week? Video Games 10
Carlos New image for CODAW during Hammer Week General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Multi Week-long Double XP coming to Modern Warfare 3 & BO2 General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Multi Week-long Double XP coming to Black Ops 2 & MW3 General Call of Duty 0
K MW3 TOP 5 MOMENTS OF THE WEEK :: Episode 4 Call of Duty Media 0
K BLACK OPS 2 TOP 5 PLAYS OF THE WEEK Call of Duty Media 0
K MW3 TOP 5 PLAYS OF THE WEEK :: EP01 Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja Top 9 Play's of the week Countdown , MW3 Call of Duty Media 0
B Double xp week? General Call of Duty 1
J New MP video due next week? General Call of Duty 2
S Autoaim and SBMM makes games predetermined and pointless General Call of Duty 0
C Aim assist makes this game unplayable for PC players Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 26
O Contract bug makes game unplayable Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Perk That Makes Claymores et al Visible Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
WhoIsDo Sledgehammer: Here's what makes Advanced Warfare different General Call of Duty 12
XlzQwerty1 CoD: Ghosts - PC Update makes Riley's Fur Textures Look Better General Call of Duty 2
A What makes someone good at call of duty? Call of Duty Media 0
Tthizzle88 NBA 2k13 "50+ Point Game" (MyPlayer) | Practice Makes Better Video Games 0
Carlos What makes you fume with anger? General Call of Duty 1
MidnightEagle11 Who makes A better cod game General Call of Duty 13