1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What are you listening to now?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mwoakilloa, May 2, 2014.

1. Mwoakilloa

Mwoakilloa Recruit

#1 Mwoakilloa, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
  2. hanseung

hanseung Recruit

I'm currently listening to Magic by Coldplay. I love this song and music video; they make me feel really strong emotions for some reason. I think it's because the lyrics and video truly tell a story and suit each other really well, which is difficult to do sometimes. I like listening to this song when I just want to relax my mind or think about stuff that's on my mind; it's really good for that.

3. maxprime94

maxprime94 Recruit

For the past hour or so I have been listening to some Pink Floyd. It always helps me relax after a long days work like today. It's funny because most of the things they're singing about then is what is going on today. Just like how the whole world seems to be falling apart so is the economy. Let's not mention global warming is happening too, whether we accept it or not! How is it that they knew what was coming and we never listened... Even though I listen to them full blast in my vehicle almost every day on my way to work...

4. Oropherion

Oropherion Recruit

Call me a puss, but I have a little music app on my Chrome browser for Animal Crossing music that changes with the hour. If I'm not doing anything important, I'll usually just have that on as a nice ambient background sound.

5. harpazo22

harpazo22 Recruit

I have been off the music for a while. I've been listening to videos of people teaching. I don't find much good music nowadays anyway.