1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What are your hobbies?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by themarksquared, May 14, 2013.

1. themarksquared

themarksquared Recruit

Easy question, what are your hobbies? I love playing Table Tennis competitively, due to the fact that I'm part of the school's varsity team ever since I was a 3rd grader. I also love making comedy videos for my YouTube channel. How about you?

2. pietastesgood

pietastesgood Recruit

Well, since I'm on this forum, it's probably pretty clear that one of my hobbies is playing video games.

Other than that, I'm a heavy reader, and I also enjoy jogging when I'm not preoccupied with bringing up my K/D ratio in Battlefield or Call of Duty, haha.

3. God_Imported3

God_Imported3 Recruit

My hobbies include playing all types of sports. I stick with baseball competitively though. I like to work out. I usually go late at night, put on some tunes and start lifting. It just relieves all sorts of stress and anger and I feel great afterwards. I'm also an avid gamer. I'm trying to get into some PC gaming shortly. And lastly, I like messing around on computers. I feel like my career path will involve me working on a computer as I've always enjoyed technology.

4. TehAwfulWaffle

TehAwfulWaffle Recruit

Skateboarding, playing guitar, games, (obviously xD) and beer. Yes, beer; I have a fondness for craft beer, and I get a lot of enjoyment out of trying new beers (especially IPA or stout/porter). I will be a homebrewer as soon as I get the funds, but only for my own satisfaction.

5. VegitoTM

VegitoTM Recruit

I usually play football every now and then I also code quite a lot as a hobby, quite a weird one, as well as playing video games which is sort of obvious otherwise I would not be here replying to this thread right now.

6. Uzi

Uzi Recruit

My hobbies are very different some are active and some are me sitting around doing nothing. My main hobbies are HARDCORE gaming and programming on a PC, I also enjoy monetizing. The main thing I do that is athletic is football and I skateboard every single day. At the moment my skate deck is a Plan B I have R.E.D bearings, Thunder trucks, and I have spitfire wheels.. Love my setup.

7. zackeymane

zackeymane Recruit

I like playing with my cats and knitting. Other than that, I play games. :p

8. chicagobulls6769

I have multiple hobbies . Some of my hobbies consist of exercising, playing tennis, basketball, hanging out with friends, blogging, swimming and drawing. If i had to choice my favorite hobby it would be exercising. Exercising is fun and very healthy.

9. eagle22

eagle22 Recruit

Right now my biggest hobby is blogging. At first I thought it was really boring but then once I started getting followers and getting people to comment on my blog it started to become really fun!

10. tony05

tony05 Recruit

Hello there my fellas, my hobbies are:
    1.- Sports: I play all kinds of sports, my favourite sports are Basketball, Football, soccer, and tennis
    2.- Hunting: I always go hunting in Illinois
    3.-Video Games
    4.- Music
    5.- Parachuting

11. AndreiFL

AndreiFL Recruit

My top 5 hobbies are :
    1. Playing video games
    2. Reading
    3. Riding my bike
    4. Swimming
    5. Playing soccer

12. starfox64

starfox64 Recruit

I love to play basketball, watch my San Antonio Spurs play, and play shooters (like COD) online. Those are probably my big three but I also like to take my labs on walks and to the lake. Seeing as how it gets so hot here in Arkansas, those dogs definitely love jumping in and cooling off!

13. eagle22

eagle22 Recruit

StarFox, I am a spurs fan also :). Which is weird considering I am from Sacramento, you would think I would be a Kings fan haha. It's nice to see a fellow Spurs fan on the board.

14. chasedood

chasedood Recruit

I currently only have like two hobbies since I am always busy doing something. My first hobby is running my very successful online forum, it takes up a whole lot of my time these days. The second would be golf, I absolutely love golfing and try and play as much as possible these days.

15. hanseung

hanseung Recruit

I like to try new things as a hobby because I get bored really easily and my attention span is not that large... As a consistent hobby, I like to try and teach myself Korean by reading lessons, lyrics, or watching Korean dramas. I really think I need to find a new hobby, though, because I don't have much to do lately and I feel like I'm doing nothing. Sigh.

16. maxprime94

maxprime94 Recruit

I have many hobbies since I am naturally an ambitious person but some of my favorite would have to be music (I play both guitar and drums), play CoD whenever I have the time and I love scrolling through the internet. I thought joining this forum could help me at least scroll the internet with a purpose and chat with people that have the same interests as me!

17. Digitalizing

Digitalizing Recruit

Playing video games, watching TV shows, movies, and recently I started reading. I got a piano so I'm going to try to get into that as well. I also like doing the Rubik's cube.

18. goldenmaine

goldenmaine Recruit

I have a lot of hobbies that include sports, gaming, reading, and watching TV series and movies. Sports that I play are basketball and lawn tennis. I have played these since I was little, but I play basketball more because it is more popular here in our place. For gaming, I play RPG’s, shooting games and also strategy warfare games. Some of these games I play are Call of Duty and League of Legends. For movies and TV series, I watch about almost everything that’s popular and trending, the same for books which are best sellers.

19. Flandre Scarlet

Flandre Scarlet Recruit

I've got the ridiculously expensive hobby of collecting Touhou merchandise. Merchandise as in figures, clothes, plushies, posters etc. I call it expensive, because especially the figures can be pretty pricy, with the most expensive ones costing more than 250 bucks. Sadly, the taxes and shipping make it even more expensive. Most of those things are only sold in Japan, so I have to add anywhere between 10-100€ for shipping costs, and at least 19% of the product value in taxes, which for a 250€ figure means nearly 50€ in taxes. Last thing I've bought was a 30€ plushie that cost me 85€ all together with taxes and shipping.

20. Lizel

Lizel Recruit

My hobby is sport (floorball, basketball and exercises (running, swimming )) and apart from that I also really like writing, not books, but different quotes, essays and reviews. In my spare time I like writing paid articles for different people. :)