• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

What are your opinions so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not own the game yet, but I would love to know the general gamer's opinion. From what I've seen, even the most critical YouTubers (such as Total Biscuit) gave it praise.

Is it really that good? If I loved Titanfall, will I find myself at home in the multiplayer of this game? Should I buy now or wait for a sale?

Angels of Death

ReaperTV

Recruit
I also haven't bought it yet since i'm buying an xbone and the buying AW for it. But from what I see it looks pretty good. The graphics are nice and the maps seem to be good. I've seen a lot of competitive players who like this game as well.

andrew172

Recruit
So far I've completed the campaign, and played a little multiplayer. I feel like it's truly the first "next generation" Call of Duty. It's definitely been my favorite. I've never played titanfall as someone mentioned to compare it too. But in comparison to other Call of Duty's and Battfield's it's the bet so far (in my opinion)

I've not played too much multiplayer other than with a few friends on a few maps but I've enjoyed more than others. It would be nice if they could bring in some old favorites revamped for the new engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Gameplay Opinions? Call of Duty Media 0
F any opinions Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 14
S opinions on Donald Trump. The Lounge 12
ITzTheGhost-_- Opinions on the new stuff on Black Ops 3 General Call of Duty 0
Romanian D3mon New to Youtube uploading, would really appreciate people's opinions Call of Duty Media 0
Markaccus Opinions on killstreak situation General Call of Duty 6
K First BO2 Multiplayer Youtube Vid. Opinions please? Call of Duty Media 0
Rebornfury Any opinions appreciated guys! Call of Duty Media 0
Khronic Opinions on Steam? Video Games 31
P I need Gamer opinions General Call of Duty 0
P Redeploying me far from the action!?!?!? Call of Duty: WarZone 4
D Warzone is by far one of the worst BR experience Call of Duty: WarZone 8
CODForums The story of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare so far Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D WARZONE CHEATING HAS GONE TOO FAR Call of Duty: WarZone 2
D PSN FAR clan is looking to recruit!! Clan Chat 9
GhostlyAce MY BEST SNIPING GAMEPLAY SO FAR! ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION! Call of Duty Media 0
N Whats your favorite Black Ops 3 gun so far? Call of Duty Media 1
BluBird First AW impressions so far? General Call of Duty 4
js85 Favorite map so far? General Call of Duty 1
Carlos What is your impression of CODAW so far? General Call of Duty 7
Carlos What we know about Advanced Warfare’s development so far General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Everything we know about Advanced Warfare so far General Call of Duty 0
3Quency Worst Call Of Duty Multiplayer So Far? General Call of Duty 12
B Black Ops 2 - Women, Shoes And Far Cry 3 Call of Duty Media 0
N My Best Edit So Far Call of Duty Media 0
Funky Jammer What do you like in the game so far? General Call of Duty 2
C What we know so far... General Call of Duty 4

Like CODForums!

Advertisements

Angels of Death