1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What do you guys think of my channel

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Media' started by JohnFPS, Jul 16, 2016.

1. JohnFPS

JohnFPS Recruit

Hey guys just wanted to post about my YouTube channel and ask what you guys think of it not asking for a sub that is for you guys to decide but I would like anyone to check out my channel and tell me what you think of it. My YouTube channel is JohnFPS thanks everyone for checking out my videos.

2. Collin Devaney

Collin Devaney Recruit

Hey man im going to check out your channel right now but can you check out mine and give me opinions

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTk87TeTBYTmRTlnSFmyVAw

Hey man i just skiped through your ffar and storytime video and i really liked how they are put together i even subed

#2 Collin Devaney, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2016
  3. Dewillox

Dewillox Recruit

Watched both your guys channels, really liked the video's. Perfect for inspiration aswell.

I know I like positive criticism so here are my humble opinions about your guys work:
    @Collin Devaney great videos, nice skill. Try to get that thumbnail nice and sharp in detail. Some are blurry and not that attractive.

@JohnFPS really good video's, can't say much about them. If anything, I'd change is in the intro (wich is really nice) the music suddenly stops, I know you try to keep that short but the music suddenly stopping is a bit of a turn down for me. I would let the music play further for a littlebit fading out into the first part of your actual gameplay.

Keep up the good work.
    If you guys would mind checking out my channel aswell and give me your opinions it will be greatly appreciated.

Greetz Dewillox

Youtube : Dewillox
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwdi2g-6qzdzVI6Wz8a4_LQ