• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What DON'T you want to see in Black Ops 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preach kubikill
I think a lot of people are getting tired of paying more for something they just bought both in the CoD community and in general.

Parzival

Recruit
Micro-transactions and bad graphics. I know at least one of these is not going to happen so it's already a good thing hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
AntiCheatAgent94 Under The THERE'S SOMETHING YOU DON'T SEE EVERY DAY Heading... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
M Multi "Strictly for Fun" - A clan for people that don't fit the other clans Clan Recruitment 0
D Longshots don't count Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
M Don't You Just Hate When This Happens. Call of Duty Media 1
E Don't use a chopper gunner to kill Megaton in zombies. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
P I don't get the idea of Blueprints? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 31
C Don't Like Being Forced! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
AntiCheatAgent94 I Don't EVEN Wanna Know..... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
B CoD 4 Remastered, choppa with the sniper! Cod 4 Remastered Sniper Montage tomorrow, Don't miss it! Call of Duty Media 0
I3loodDevil Join Our 666 Clan, Recruiting Right Now! Don't Need to Be Pro [ AUS ] [Xbox 1] Clan Chat 0
Oropherion A section for miscellaneous FPSes/video games that don't fall under other categories Completed Suggestions 2
T Xbox Live TEAM METAL STORM IS RECRUITING. DON'T MISS OUT! Clan Recruitment 0
Crazio Don't let hackers ruin your game! Call of Duty Media 2
F If u don't a have a clan join us Clan Chat 0
Tthizzle88 "Rocks Don't Like Me" Dig Dug | Shoutouts #7 Video Games 0
S Don't post in the wrong places. Completed Suggestions 975
Z Squeaker Commentator Alert Don't View IF YOU HATE THEM Call of Duty Media 0
P MW2 Minitage: I Don't Care Call of Duty Media 0
N Does Black Ops Cold War have a coop like Modern Warfare? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
A Call of Duty Black Ops set in Korean War? General Call of Duty 1
CODForums The Haunting has begun in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and Warzone Call of Duty News 1
K Playing a Black Ops 2 Zombies Map in Multiplayer Call of Duty Media 0
T 10 tips for new call of duty black ops cold war General Call of Duty 0
T 10 call of duty black ops cold war tips Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Tools 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War's Season Six leads to Verdansk's demise Call of Duty News 0
S My Black Ops installation keeps getting messed up :( Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
T COD Black Ops Error Message Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Updates Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
G Call of duty black ops Cold War zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Modern Warfare Characters missing from BR after Black Ops purchase Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
P COD black ops cold war free access unable to play zombies solo or private Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Nerfed Black Roze General Call of Duty 0
H Change on Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Friendly Fire? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
H Can you redownload COD Black Ops to a New PC? General Call of Duty 13
addit Fast Question Is Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War The same as Black Ops 2 ? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 11
M The 3 Secret Buttons in CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS COLD WAR Call of Duty Media 0
A Blurry black shadows that move.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
AntiCheatAgent94 Looks Like It's Going To Be A COLD WAR BLACK OPS Day... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Carlos Black Ops Cold War Season Three Gameplay Trailer released Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
A Help With Error In Black Ops Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
J I created a promotional video for call of duty black ops cold war and I hope you guys enjoy it Call of Duty Media 2
H cod black ops cold war vs cod mw General Call of Duty 0
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 2 - WOODS Call of Duty Media 0
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - INTRO Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (ICE DRAKE) necro Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 COD: Black Ops (Cold War) MV Call of Duty Media 0
O why doesn't the enemy attack helicopter count as aerial vehicle or lethal aerial scorestreak in black ops? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
RavenOne#8540 Black Ops Cold War: Don’t Back Down Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War gets new Zombies experience called Outbreak Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1