1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What games do you play?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gh0st233, Nov 11, 2014.

1. gh0st233

gh0st233 Recruit

Do you play anything other than Call of Duty? If yes, what games do you play? I have been playing Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, lately, among other games. Other games I play are The Walking Dead, Battlefield, CS: GO, Company of Heroes 2, DayZ, The Witcher 2 and a few others. What types of games do you enjoy playing?

2. Glen_Imported3

Glen_Imported3 Recruit

I enjoy cooperative games! helping each other is a nice alternative to screwing each other over. I've recently picked up Payday: The Heist off steam. Payday 2 is also great. Left for Dead is just a blast with friends, especially if they've never played before. The Army of Two series is also another great game.

3. gh0st233

gh0st233 Recruit

I've played all of the ones you've mentioned, except for The Army of Two. As far as I know, that is a PlayStation exclusive? I enjoy co-op games myself, but also RPG games, even some strategy games. I like playing almost any kind of genre there possibly are. I enjoyed many very different games, I don't have a certain preference.

4. Aplentyofmoney

Aplentyofmoney Recruit

I play mostly Battlefield 3, and Watch Dogs lately, but i have played those what have been mentioned here except Day Z and Company of Heroes 2, but i have played Company of heroes 1 and its great game, I also love to play co-op games like Borderlands 1, 2, Portal 2, and Dead Island.

5. gh0st233

gh0st233 Recruit

Dead Island? I love that game, seriously. It was so amazing when it came out, in co-op, of course. Dead Island Riptide wasn't so good, in my opinion. In original DI, I loved running over zombies with cars and getting easy exp points. I hated the voice-acting, but I liked the game so much, that I didn't even care. Do you still play the original Dead Island, or do you play Riptide? Also, don't know if you've heard, but Dead Island 2 is on the way and should release soon, hopefully. What I want that game to improve over Dead Island is definitely voice-acting, and I'd like the game to be a bit longer. Also, what I hated about Riptide is that there were too many barricades on the roads, and I couldn't get through with my car.

6. Aplentyofmoney

Aplentyofmoney Recruit

Well I never played the Riptide expansion, and yeah it was a good game I used to play it with 3 friends, and was so fun, unfortunately I don't play it anymore, but maybe I have it somewhere in my hard drive, I was about to finish the game, but for lack of time I did never finish it.

7. gh0st233

gh0st233 Recruit

I finished the game twice. Finished it the first time in co-op with a friend, second time finished it alone because he didn't' want to re-play it. I mean, the original Dead Island. I never completed Riptide, I got to some part and didn't play after that, don't remember why, but I just stopped playing it. And, after that, I never downloaded it again, because I re-installed my Windows a few times since then. Loved the original one, Riptide was okay for me, but not as good.

8. KNH

KNH Recruit

The original Dead Island was my favorite for a long time and then my brother stole it :mad: I don't have as much time as I used to, but I also sometimes play any of the Assassin's Creed games. I really want to bring out my N64 and play 007 though ;)

9. Digitalizing

Digitalizing Recruit

Besides Call of Duty I've mostly been playing Binding of Isaac Rebirth and Hearthstone. I played Binding of Isaac like crazy so I'm really happy with Rebirth. Hearthstone is really fun too.

10. goldenmaine

goldenmaine Recruit

Games that I usually play are shooting games, real-time strategy games, role-playing games and fighting games. For shooting games I play Call of Duty: Black Ops and also Borderlands. For RTS, I play Dota 2, League of Legends and my old-time favorite Battle Realms. Role-playing games I play would be World of Warcraft and Ragnarok Online. I know some these games are old, but I still play them because I never grow tired of them. For fighting games, I play Street Fighter and Tekken. I like Tekken 6 more though because it is more strategic and more of a mind game than SF.

11. harpazo22

harpazo22 Recruit

I've been on the Fallout series and am currently playing Fallout 3 in anticipation for the new release of 4 coming next month.

12. Jordan94

Jordan94 Recruit

I play a lot of games actually. I usually play games that have a lot of action and realism to them I like games like, Grand Theft Auto, Call Of Duty, Minecraft, NBA 2k15. Just to name a few. I've also been playing a lot more PC games lately. I've been playing The Sims a lot the past few weeks. I really love that game. Does anyone on here play The Sims at all?

13. zuulspaceman

zuulspaceman Recruit

Lately I just play my 3DS when I'm not around the 360. It's a great little handheld, and my favorite game is Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I also like to play the Angry Birds Trilogy since my wife and I compete at it because we have it on her Kindle too.

14. nusster

nusster Recruit

Yeah, of course I play other games, I game quite a lot so there's a lot of different games I play. Different genres. Sports games, simulations, RTS, 4X, puzzlers, and I do enjoy a AAA game from time to time. My favorite of all time would be Age of Empires II. I still play that game sometimes, it's an incredible feeling saying, "Let's just play a short campaign," and then ending up still playing 5 hours later.