• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

What happened to self revive kits and body armour?

ClungeSlaya

Recruit
They used to be in loot boxes fairly commonly but now they’re basically non existent?
Only was to get them is at a buying station or if your lucky enough to find the one (MAYBE 2) that has been put in the match.
If you get downed and you aren’t hiding right next to your teammate you’re dead (and lose all your cash for some random to find).
Why were these basically taken out of the game?
Hope it gets fixed ASAP

Angels of Death

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
They used to be in loot boxes fairly commonly but now they’re basically non existent?
Only was to get them is at a buying station or if your lucky enough to find the one (MAYBE 2) that has been put in the match.
If you get downed and you aren’t hiding right next to your teammate you’re dead (and lose all your cash for some random to find).
Why were these basically taken out of the game?
Hope it gets fixed ASAP
You should be staying next to your team instead of wandering off by yourself. Or, use some of that cash to buy self-revive. It's already dumb enough anyway that you can be revived at all after taking a .50cal shot to the face, we don't need free self-revives given to every player through floor loot.

ClungeSlaya

Recruit
You should be staying next to your team instead of wandering off by yourself. Or, use some of that cash to buy self-revive. It's already dumb enough anyway that you can be revived at all after taking a .50cal shot to the face, we don't need free self-revives given to every player through floor loot.
Most of the time my “team” split up and jump at random places. Leaving me and sometimes one other player making it to the designated the drop point. Then 30sec after I hit the ground I’m marked for being in the top 3 cash earners. So if I can’t get to a buying station or find a cash balloon I get shot with +$300k and lose it coz my team mates are in different corners of the map. While waiting to respawn I see them picking up each gun the see and firing them before swapping back or on a roof looking through a scope (at nothing) and just doing dumb shit when we should be together. My team crack a mill 90% of the time and I loot $600-900k by myself so when my team mates abandoned me and I loose a heap of cash it pisses me off. I wanna win lol
If there were more self revive kits like there was pre team deathmatch then if they jump at random parts of the map at least I know I’ll still get jade/ruby and be top 3 without my “team” near enough to revive me (or contribute their combined $25,000)

Like CODForums!

Advertisements

Angels of Death