• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What is going on with matchmaking and unevenness?

DSGDSG

Recruit
Good morning all. First time I felt compelled to join a board for a game I'm playing. I have tried to like this game, I really have. I have stayed with playing it because I spent the money on it. But they're really making it difficult to stick with it.

I only play team deathmatch and kill confirmed. I am a 75 prestige level 2. Lately, I keep getting paired placed in lobbies where everyone is at least 300, 400, and just before I finally left the lobby a few minutes ago someone was a 795!!! I'm the only low rank in the games. I can't even bring my weapon to bear before getting rolled. I spawn and die a second later. I'm all for being challenged to get better but this isn't enjoyable in the least! Why are these matches being made? HTF are people even getting to those levels??

And also, what's going on with the chinook? I keep shooting it down, it says I got the points credit and "no tip" award, but then the thing continue to fly to the drop and releases the package. Why bother?

Higher level doesn't really equate to being more skill full but maybe more experienced as to how the maps play etc.

They (devs acti) have really screwed the SBMM algorithms way too much this time most games are an absolute sweat fest and I find myself only managing a few games before I'll play something different.

I play core tdm mainly but will switch it up to complete daily challenges.

Make sure you have the perk greed wild card and equip ghost and ninja along with flack jacket and tactical mask , best all round weapon qbz-83 imo hit quick play and be prepared to sweat all the time even when you're camped at the back of the map trying to take a breather.

I'm with all the conspiracy theories that the game is now programed so the outcome of a match has been decided before the starting countdown timer has finished it's that bad this year around , however
glitches , crashes and so many wtf moments aside I still find myself enjoying the game !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P What is going on with Warzone???? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 10
KeyboardDemon Going for Gold AK-47 edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
H WTF is going on here Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A Call of duty going is going down the toilet. . General Call of Duty 1
M I have a pretty good feeling this guy is going to blow up on the competitive circuit. Call of Duty Media 0
C What do you think the special edition of this game is going to come with? General Call of Duty 4
VoiDProjects Multi Who do you think is going to win on the 19 in CCT Clan Chat 0
S Xbox Live Xbox 1 camping team going for 75-0 games in HC TDM Clan Recruitment 0
U THIS SEEMS REALLY FUN - IM GOING TO TRY THIS WITH MY FRIENDS Call of Duty Media 0
X Multi Looking for clan members thats going to help structure the clan. Clan Recruitment 0
D If you like Assassin's Creed and COD, then your going to like this. Try this out!!! The Lounge 0
Wegsy Going HAM with the shotty! Call of Duty Media 0
JamesGames What's going on? The Lobby 8
GooseAlwaysDies 44 Kills! Going Off With The R5! Twitch.TV Hightlight! Call of Duty Media 0
dMISEVip3r Going 37/3 K:D on Raid Call of Duty Media 0
Gamer Hey Gamers, howz your gaming going The Lobby 0
B How's it going The Lobby 0
chrislyons88 Going back to the Classics General Call of Duty 11
Arctic-Rapter When is the Micro DLC for PS3 going to be released? General Call of Duty 1
I You're going to like these commentaries Call of Duty Media 2
C Going for Machinima Partnership Help Me out??? Call of Duty Media 0
H Can someone help me get a bot lobby going? General Call of Duty 1
A Where am i going wrong playing online? General Call of Duty 2
B Matchmaking is trash Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
F SKILL BASED MATCHMAKING PLEASE Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 19
R Things that need a little adjustment - Game sound, skill based matchmaking, crossplay fps difference Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 11
B Question About Matchmaking Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
T Matchmaking Is Terriable General Call of Duty 1
S MATCHMAKING IS JUST AWFUL General Call of Duty 9
A-state501 Matchmaking General Call of Duty 0
eGsistance BO3 Matchmaking General Call of Duty 1
R Zombie matchmaking General Call of Duty 1