• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What is your best way of playing COD?

Jasonn

Recruit
I mean, there is against the computer, online, and against someone in your home. Anyway, what level did you play when competing? Also, are their any ways you haven't tried yet?

Ik0n

Staff member
Most fun for me is competitive multiplayer. Back on Call of Duty 4 we were in the Top 10 teams on Gamebattles for quite some time but competitive gaming wasn't really relevant back then, at least not even close to the level it is today. The one way I've played but can't bring myself to enjoy is Zombies. I just don't like endless waves, I like more objective based content if we're gonna be playing co-op.

Giggity 89

Recruit
I either use the m4 with an acog or run a sniper loadout. I dont like red dots on MWR ,so far.

The only matches I play are free for all and team elimination. I like both standard and hardcore but I keep getting kicked out for fragging my team mates...

I might try out capture the flag or defend the fortress, if thats an option though.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements