• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What is your longest time without sleep?

xXInfectedXx

Recruit
Mine is 1 day. Flying from England to Thailand, part of south east Asia. I catched up on my sleep the next day in the hotel in Bangkot, it didn't take long to get over the jetlag.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Several times during the early college days, I stayed up all night until 2am playing COD4, or staying up all morning to purchase a website. I remember staying up until the sun was rising.

When I traveled to some places like Puerto Rico, and Honduras, I slept during the flight. Never after, I mean why? You waste time doing that.

Ik0n

Staff member
Probably a little bit more than a day. I do a 24hr Charity stream for and organization called Extra Life that requires you to stream for 24hrs straight.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements