• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 6, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What the hell is happeining to good old cod modern warfare?!

Well dudes, as title... It's from about 3 weeks from now that i find at least 3 cheaters in team deatmaches and in the medals grab ones... all sort of hacks: from aimbots to wallhack and even autofire with aimbot all togheter...
To cut it short: I have noticed a proliferation of people using cheats that is really striking and embarrassing... as usual people reported and blocked with the system included in the game but recently, since the last 3 weeks at least I block at least 2 or 3 per game! the situation is embarrassing to say the least! is the anticheat constantly updated or not?
Peace dudes...

The situation is getting worse and even worse day after day and i'm not kidding...
almost every match i do in team deatmach or medal grab fight end with at least 3 or 4 teammates in my squad ragequitting because of cheaters! all sort of cheats from aibots to wallhaks and even autofire+aimbot. i don't ragequit, i end all the matches to report and block desperates with inferiority complex or delusions of entitlement that ruine almost every fight but little by little it is becoming more the annoyance than the pleasure of playing with this game. not even an answere?
people i literally obliterated with my eyes closed until the day before yesterday now obliterate me as if you could become a master of the game in less than 3 weeks, i have no words!
i love this game, IMO i find it the most beautiful online fpd of all times, even more than good old enemy territory but if it continues like this i will leave it soon, along with all the people who keep regequiring: is the anticheat updated or not? notte...

Now, i hate whiners, so this in not whining, let's consider this last post as both a reminder and a suggestion...
this game, IMO the best fps online 'till now from the times of good old enemy territory... that has the worstest toxic community as well... almost every game insults, whining and the more the merrier, irocally talking... and the ironinc is that if retarded noobs always whine, the insults come right from the cheaters...
this said, 3 requestes as a fan and a modest player that i am:

1) the block system doesn't work to me: i have blocked a dude that set his/her nick as "your mother is a cow", litterally, and i blocked him/her litterally 15 times but the blocking system didn't work...
2) please at least take some efferts against rude idiots that set their name as free and untolerable insults... If it were up to me I would ban them all in hardware, but I am not the owner of the servers nor an administrator, so please at least invite them to change their nicknames.
3) i disasbled the chat but messages continue to be shown: how to completedly disable all forms of communication in game so that i could not read nonsense, spam, idiocy, stupidity, morons whining and stuck up assoles insulting? if it's impossible, it would be really appreciated the feature to totally disable any forms of communication if inserted in game.

that said, i hope some changes about this game, at least the 3 things i asked and i repeart myself, a thing i hate like the devil hates holy water: little by little it is becoming more the annoyance than the pleasure of playing with this game. an so i'm told. peace dudes.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements