• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What version(s) do you own?

What version(s) do you own?

• PlayStation 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PlayStation 3

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Wii

• Xbox

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Xbox 360

• Total voters

Kuefler

Recruit
What version(s) do you own? PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox, or the Xbox 360? I have it for the Wii.

Jason

Recruit
We have a wii copy in my house, it isn't mine its one of my housemates but it is shared around so i'll count it :p

Kuefler

Recruit
We have a wii copy in my house, it isn't mine its one of my housemates but it is shared around so i'll count it :p
Did you find the controls for some actions annoying at some points? I had trouble with the Wii reading that I swinging the remote around in Melee combat.

I have my own PlayStation 2. It is very interesting and I find the controls for some actions. You can do it from setting option easily, there are so many good options for others setting like background settings and colours etc.

jackcornor

Recruit
Firstly PS3 was my favourite gaming console.I have buy PS3 version for COD games.It has nice and easy controls.there are so many option avaliable for settings of Background,and colours.It is quite better that PS2,the display is also wider and result is awesome.

Mactavish

Recruit
If you mean getting pinned down and is fighting the enemy by pumping the wii remote and the nunchuk back and forward than I understand what you are feeling. But if you are trying to swing the gun then there is a button on the control pad that you press to swing the gun

XAcekidX

Recruit
I got it on Wii. Sucks tho... I'd like to get it for PS3 coz I don't own an Xbox (PS3 FTW) but It's just a waste since COD 8 is out now. :p

Like CODForums!

Advertisements