• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What was the last movie you watched? How was it?

kubikill

Recruit
I rarely visit the cinema. The last time I've been in a cinema, I watched Thor Ragnarok. I loved this movie, but they could've made the jokes appear a bit less frequently. They just kept spitting out a joke after a joke. I rate it 9 out of 10.

sedeciim

Recruit
in the age of netflix and illegal downloads everywhere it's understandable haha.
Ragnarok wasn't half bad either, altough it feels like superhero movies hasnt been as good as it was during it's "golden age"

I recently watched "Love, Simon," it was good, though I'm not usually one for love movies, still it was an entertaining and engaging character driven plot.

sedeciim

Recruit
even though love themed movies are a total cliche, it's always good with more movies that can actually help people. kind of sad that we still need love simon in 2018 to make a statement though.

The first 20 minutes had me worried I was going to have a sugar attack, but the cynic in me was proven wrong. The characters were well written and the movie conveyed an amount of intelligence the jaded movie going side of me was happy to see.

Parzival

Recruit
The Phantom Thread.

I give it a 10/10 because the movie managed to be interesting all the way through, awesome characters who weren't one-sided and a cool plot twist :)

Like CODForums!

Advertisements