1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

What was wrong about IW

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare' started by VoiDProjects, Nov 25, 2017.

1. VoiDProjects

VoiDProjects Recruit

IW was probably the worst Call of Duty in history. There where multiple problems with the game one being the fact that the game felt WAYY to much like Destiny or Halo and another fact being it just wasn’t right the guns felt weird I hated jumping 50 ft in the air the Variants were terrible in my opinion. It also didn’t fit together. What I mean by it didn’t fit together is the game was way spacey and idk tbh it was a terrible game that I had not to much fun playing. Comment below what you thought or if you had the same feeling. Like the thread and don’t forget to follow me on TapaTalk to keep up with all my posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk