• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Whats Happenin?!

r3v0lution

Recruit
How goes it? I am r3v0lution.... 31, married, 3 kids....

I am the webmaster of a community website (NextChapterGaming.com). Signed up here to try to draw in some people to our site, but with the amount of content here, I'm sure I will add this place to my "Frequented Sites" list..

Really enjoying Blops3 so far.. I was scared that going futuristic for the 3 straight game was gonna be the death of CoD, but Treyarch pulled it off. And even with the boosting and wall running, the game overall still feels like classic Treyarch.

Anyways, hope to see ya around...

r3v

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I'll let that [shameless] advertisement slide. However, please do not spam threads or posts with links to it. Just keep it in your signature.

That being said, WELCOME to Black Ops 3 Forums! :)

r3v0lution

Recruit
Thanks @Carlos . Kinda figured since you have a section for clan recruitment, shameless advertisement was accepted.... I will remove the image if you would like... OR at least make a smaller one, now that I got a chance to log on again, it is a little large...

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Thanks @Carlos . Kinda figured since you have a section for clan recruitment, shameless advertisement was accepted.... I will remove the image if you would like... OR at least make a smaller one, now that I got a chance to log on again, it is a little large...
Nononono. It's okay, leave things alone. It's fine. I'm just saying in the posts themselves in the future. You've done at least a few of those already, so no point of doing more. See what I mean?

r3v0lution

Recruit
Nononono. It's okay, leave things alone. It's fine. I'm just saying in the posts themselves in the future. You've done at least a few of those already, so no point of doing more. See what I mean?
10-4, Just explaining what brought me here, and my intent... I will keep the advertisement in the "Clan" section. ;)

Like CODForums!

Advertisements