• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

whats ur ownage weap?

Aug 6, 2009
My "OWNEDGE" weapon would prolly be the M16 or the P90
i dont bother getting headshots for my SMG's
lol
I did get the Red tiger for the M16 though

I use 3x frags for the M16
with the RDS
and deep impact and stopping power

I use the P90 with the Silencer
Bandolier
Stopping power
and Steady aim

What about you'll?? :rolleyes:

Aug 21, 2009
PSSHHHH........Hands down G3. I have a fast trigger finger once its warmed up and it is the most accurate assault rifle with out attachments. its pretty much a sure kill if your in my sights, it just depends how fast i can shoot,plus head shots are yeay since the iron sights are small. And i DO NOT USE A MOD, thats dumb.

So

G3 (NO attachments)
STUN Grenade/1 Grenade
Stopping Power (to counter those jauggernaught bitches)
Deep Impact ( to get those camping bitches hiding behind walls )

Add me on xbox live if you want to find out, DeGuat

Aug 17, 2009
England
M16 with red dot sight
Bandolier
Stopping power
Deep impact

With this set up I can cover everything from 'sniping' and medium to close range with ease. A lethal combo.

Don't get me wrong i'm not an M16 n00bcake, I'm just as mean with the AK47u, M4 etc but the M16 setup usually puts me in 1st or 2nd place at the end of a game

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
It used to be like this:

Silenced MP5
1x Special Grenades
3x Stun Grenades
Stopping Power
Martyrdom

Now its the same, except that the weapon is Red Dot AKu, or AK.

Aug 17, 2009
England
I'm currently running around using the Skorpion with RDS, stopping power and steady aim.

Great gun and change your perks around to a HC setup and it pwns in Hardcore mode

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
I want to throw out a caution to the next person indirectly insulting other members because of something they don't like about some perks or things they do in the game. Next person pulls a "fag" comment will be banned. Read the rules.

Haven't read the rules? Here they are.

CODForums

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2009
PSN
CODForums
So having a small community means that you should have lower standards and not ban members who don't bother to follow the rules?

Big or small we just want a friendly community, member numbers don't mean anything without happy users.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
Normally, I'd have a loose trigger for sarcastic people like you, but you know what? I'll let you go. Just because its a small site doesn't mean you could just waltz in and start breaking rules - and ruining the fun for the others.

Nov 14, 2011
I just own with any gun until I get all attachments and all the camo. but i always use deagle
Perks
c4 or claymores
slight of hand
dead silence
or basically anything for a challenge :D

Nishi

Recruit
Oct 23, 2011
Ohio
I don't really remember the entire class setup but it was a mp5 silenced, and pretty much any stealthy perks I could get.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements