• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

When are you gonna fix this sh!t???

Dradonic

Recruit
We have all been posting about getting kicked out of the lobbies. Every person I'm talk to on xbl is really tired of this crap. Honestly how hard is it to fix and why haven't you addressed it?
We paid for a quality game and all we get is your constant ads about COD: cold war. Where is the respect for you MW players who waited forever for this game. We keep getting kicked constantly. I counted 10 times last night in a row and 30 minutes of waiting...seriously disrespectful to all these people on here who have notified you of the problem and have been patiently waiting for you to fix it!

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Hi @Dradonic and welcome to CoDForums, I have you get to join in on the conversations on here and have plenty of interesting things to share with us.

Honestly how hard is it to fix and why haven't you addressed it?
This is a great question, my personal solution was to upgrade my internet and I did have to wait until my previous contract ended before I could move up to a new contract, it gets installed tomorrow, I am sure you'll be thrilled to know that. Now, I know it won't fix server-side issues, but I wanted the extra speed because updates take faaaaaaaaaaar tooooooooo loooooooooooong.

As for why I haven't addressed the issues, I just wouldn't know where to start, I know lots of people are tweeting about the issues and contacting Activision support, but that hasn't yielded much of a result and I don't enough about how the game work to fix it myself. What have you tried at your end?

There is a tone in your post that suggests you're angry with me or maybe us, and even a degree aggressive accusation in there, so I thought I would quote the disclaimer that is present at the bottom of every page on these forums:

Disclaimer​

CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. owns and operates CoDForums. CoDForums is an unofficial Call of Duty Forum. CoDForums is not affiliated with Infinity Ward, Treyarch, Sledgehammer Games, nor Activision Blizzard, Inc. All characters are registered trademarks of its respective owners. The Call of Duty name and logo is a copyright of Activision Publishing, Inc.