• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Where do we report hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides in the friends/last played place, I mean like activision website etc? I mena im getting tired of these dam Blatant hackers, dudes name was even (hackerelert) i mean 30 kills 15+ people watching , then he wins game of course. sick of this shit.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
On PC you can hit X after you die to bring up a Comms menu that lets you report player, amongst a few other options.

Sent from my Huawei P20 Pro using Tapatalk

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Besides in the friends/last played place, I mean like activision website etc? I mena im getting tired of these dam Blatant hackers, dudes name was even (hackerelert) i mean 30 kills 15+ people watching , then he wins game of course. sick of this shit.
There's a sticky up there: This one.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
To be honest, I don't see anything on that page that explicitly references how to report cheaters.
*sigh* Click on those links, some of them are report pages, some of them are question/answer forums (*rolleyes*), and there's a tracker there, too.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
*sigh* Click on those links, some of them are report pages, some of them are question/answer forums (*rolleyes*), and there's a tracker there, too.

None of those links hint they'd lead you towards cheat reporting. I see Bug Reports/Forms, Community Support/Tickets, Bug Tracking, and links to Activition's social media. Might want to be more specific because if I can't tell off hand where is then other's can't either.

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
I can't believe I'm doing this, but here ya go.

- Bug Reports
- Bug Reports Form (#2)
- Community Support
- Support Tickets
- Trello Board for bug tracking (Modern Warfare)

Those are links posted by Activision themselves. They said to go there to report these cheaters. Now, whether they're effective or not, I have no clue, and I'm just as baffled as you are. So, just know all that is that. And leave it at that.

I'm not trying to be obtuse, but none of those links suggest they're for reporting players. So any random visitor to this site is not going to click there to report someone and is just going to have questions about where to go. It is not clear.

Cheers.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I'm not trying to be obtuse, but none of those links suggest they're for reporting players. So any random visitor to this site is not going to click there to report someone and is just going to have questions about where to go. It is not clear.

Cheers.
Well, do you have better links to get in touch with the devs about bugs, glitches, lag, server errors and whatnot?

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
Well, do you have better links to get in touch with the devs about bugs, glitches, lag, server errors and whatnot?

No I don't. All I was saying was, you directed OP to that page and I don't see anywhere that looks like a place to report someone on that page. So a little more direction would be useful, that's all. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.