• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

which fast food place is better?

Tactical Gaming

sedeciim

Recruit
Pizza hut felt like a fast food restaurant to me. As in its mcdonalds looking fancy which felt too much for me. But i get if some do like it...

Bloody L

Recruit
I honestly prefer to cook at home, since I'm actually halfway decent at it. But if I had to pick one, it'd be white castle.  :D

Can we all agree that Applebee's is the worst "restaurant" to ever exist? Jesus, what the hell is with that place, huh?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U TOP 5 SECRETS ON HOW TO RANK UP FAST IN MODERN WARFARE! Call of Duty Media 0
P Regeneration is too fast! Call of Duty: WarZone 0
B Top 5 Ways To Rank Up To Master Prestige Fast in Black Ops 3 Call of Duty Media 0
Peaceful Panda Black Ops 3 - Underworld Camo Guide (Fast and Easy Unlocking) Call of Duty Media 0
O Running fast cheaters? General Call of Duty 9
N How to level up fast. General Call of Duty 0
InfamousSlayer How To Rank Up Fast & Take Advantage of Double XP! Call of Duty Media 0
B COD NEEDS TO CHANGE FAST Call of Duty Media 0
M Fast Lane Montage :D Call of Duty Media 0
T How did Doritos and Mountain Dew become the "Official Gamer Food?" The Lounge 4
TheViper Favorite Food The Lounge 24
SVT_Gaming Multi Looking for a clan? SVT Gaming is the right place Clan Recruitment 9
BD Blues Xbox Live The Bad Divide is Recruiting We're not like any other place! I promise! Clan Recruitment 2
harpazo22 One place in the world The Lounge 1
eGsistance BO3 beta set to take place 1-2 months General Call of Duty 1
E leaderboard place General Call of Duty 3
K Xbox Live SDc if you're looking for a place to call "home" Clan Recruitment 0
E Origins Easter Egg Step 1 "Opening the Crazy Place Portal" Call of Duty Media 0
MPMutt Multi TEAM MP - The Mamas and Papas Clan - A place for parent gamers Clan Recruitment 1
B Multi Mw3 2v2 Tournament- 200$ 1st place prize Clan Chat 0
Carlos Spam Contigencies in place. CoDForums Announcements 1
Carlos COD: Black Ops Orientation Evaluation taking place General Call of Duty 0

Like CODForums!

Advertisements