• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Who else thinks that they need to rework almost all attachments for Cold War they are just messed up, specially for sniper

R6Baked

Recruit
I know they never will but it would be nice, and be able to check challenges while your in a match it’s been almost 20 years now and y’all still haven’t added these things that aren’t even big it’s just a quality of life kinda thing, and when Cold War first came out when you unlocked something new there was no green annoying thing, and then y’all added it like wtf, it’s so annoying please get rid of it lol, I swear tho when they made the attachments for all the guns, it was like they all sat down and like okay how do we fuck this up lmao, attachments are supposed to help not have cons special every single attachment ruins ads like lmao wtfff, and the funniest shit that I can think of about cod, is most of us preorder the new cod ever year before we even get to look at a trailer lmao, they are like a shitty drug dealer, you never know when you get the good stuff rant over, feel free to Write back Or anything lmao I love call of duty but they need to actually

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Anyone else tired of hackers in warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
G Anyone else got any cool warzone merchandise like this? General Call of Duty 0
C Is anybody else unable to play campaign? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
H Anyone else think the Devs of Warzone and activision are complete wastes? NERF THE FN DMR Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
N Is both Cold War and Modern Warfare unplayable for anyone else? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
O Anyone else having Black Ops shut off their XBOX? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
B Anyone else think the guns are weak in Zombies? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
S Is Anyone else getting an odd reticle glitch? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
A have somebody else was have a errorcode ? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
L Disconnecting from Gunfight Tournaments - anyone else experiencing this? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
L Lagging/Rubber Banding in Warzone - Anyone else experiencing this right now? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
N Warzone Trials: Not Granting XP? Anyone else have this problem? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Anyone Else Having Trouble Joining A Match??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 14
A Multi Anyone else misses eSniping? Clan Chat 2
Z has anyone else had this issue with cod? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12
Send-A-Salami Anyone else having an issue with Gamertag or PS name showing up as Anon? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
I Is anybody else having this same promblem ? (Please gets Treyarch's attention) General Call of Duty 3
B so...no one else is on here?? The Lounge 0
B Does anyone else feel bad for certain victims in horror movies? The Lounge 1
Carlos Anyone else notice the night and day change? General Call of Duty 1
FlyFish998 Did anyone else used to play this four-player split screen? General Call of Duty 8
2 Anyone else notice the weapon inbalance in AW? General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Anyone else get ALL AW Intel? General Call of Duty 2
KernelClamjuice Anyone else having problems finding MOuntain Dew/Doritos Codes? General Call of Duty 4
C Multi Anyone else NOT LIKE the Exo Jetpack? General Call of Duty 4
Smokey Anyone else feel the campaign was bad? General Call of Duty 3
Ghost_Imported3 Does anyone else play the campaign for the story? General Call of Duty 13
RetJoSek Does anyone else have any particular memories from this cod? General Call of Duty 26
PresidentPajamaPants Multi Needing feeders, trickshotters, editors, and everything else! Clan Recruitment 0
R PSN Anyone else experiencing a sudden crash.... General Call of Duty 8
Ghost17697 Today on MW3... Anyone else experience major lag issues?? General Call of Duty 4
W What else are you playing right now? The Lounge 18
Carlos Sledgehammer Games thinks eSports is important General Call of Duty 0
tdog6236 Who Thinks This Game Should Be Re-released for Next-Gen? General Call of Duty 0
ScytheLucifer Multi Competitive/ Casual Sniper need a clan! Clan Chat 1
B Need H E L P with DEV ERROR 6328 :/ ! ! ! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
V Need Moderator help Please Completed Suggestions 3
T Need Network Guru For Configuring POE Router The Lounge 0
T PSN Need 3 people to help with seal the deal trophy on PS5 Clan Chat 0
F Multi Need playing buddy's Clan Chat 0
S PSN I need a clan ASAP Clan Chat 0
S Multi I need a CLAN!!!!¡¡¡¡¡ Clan Chat 5
S Wardens word shotgun need help pls read General Call of Duty 9
Fikface Need some help guys... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 14
Blitzkrieg-TXs Xbox Live Old School Cod Player in need of group Clan Chat 3
M For the DAMASCUS SKIN, what do I need to do? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
G Need help, somebody knows this bug? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
G PSN Need a clan ps4 Clan Recruitment 1