• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Who is your favourite CoD Youtuber?

BluBird

Recruit
Just name your favorite, and tell us why you like them.

Drift0r is my personal favorite at the moment, and hands down one of the best Youtubers out there!

jbepp

Recruit
Agreed.
Drift0r makes really good reviews and it's not just a fanboy trying to get more subs and views. He also doesn't focus on showing off his skills, but instead tries to give his opinion on things that every good CoD fan should care about. He definitely deserves more subs and views.

xlSynergy

Recruit
I also like Drift0r.

I like him because he actually makes videos to help viewers. He's not a view whore or sub whore like jbepp said.

JusZenTFN

Banned
I'm not sure. I don't regularly watch any.

Back in the day, I used to love watching SandyRavage videos because it was the style I loved to play, nonstop.

MadiesLAN

Recruit
Drift0r is great. Analytic, skilled, and makes a lot of great points.
TmarTn seems to annoy some people, but I enjoy him. He's always hyped about the game...but so am I. And most of the time, he's posting news before anyone else is.
Anyone on the OpTic Gaming Squad.... but mostly Nadeshot and Scumpii. I learn most of my routes to run/best set ups/callouts from these two. Watching live streams of competitive play have flat out made me a better FPS player.
SandyRavage is the most laid back of the bunch but probably the most skilled. Do yourself a favor if you're unfamiliar and see all his MW2 stuff. He's the original beast.
Petey / CharlieINTEL - is my go-to for breaking news.
Hutch used to be on Optic back in the day and was a part of the best years of Machinima Respawn. Cocky guy but skilled.
FearCrads i've just started watching...but he's always posting content.
Ali-A is as equally cheerful about the game as Tmart, but he seems to get more footage / perks than most YouTubers are allowed.

Random ones I keep an eye on are 9Lives, XboxAhoy, Crimsixian, DanielKross, FlameSword

Baxate

Recruit
My personal favorite is Syndicate. I have been watching Syndicate since around 2009, and just got back into him. He is extremely funny and young and I highly recommend you check him out. Even though he primarily plays Minecraft now, he was the best Zombie player in the world. He has a very unique style that appeals to almost everyone, he doesn't act "too" stupid, nor is he boring. He is extremely popular now, and I remember since he was playing in his father's basement.

bourge_21

Recruit
I also like Syndicate. He has this extremely amusing style of presenting his Youtube videos. Most of the videos are funny and noxious, and you won't be bored watching.

Hiyabats

Recruit
Drift0r is by far the best in my opinion also. Hutch is way to full of himself and I just can't watch when he gets to going and ozzing that cocky attitude.

MadiesLAN

Recruit
Doesn't Crimsix just dominate competitive nowadays? His intros are pretty funny.

Yes, Crim is a BEAST in competitive. I keep an eye on him, the OpTic guys, Faze guys and some NV guys. Seeing competitive players at work gives me a lot of insight into the meta of CoD.

Drift0r is by far the best in my opinion also. Hutch is way to full of himself and I just can't watch when he gets to going and ozzing that cocky attitude.

You're 1000% right. Hutch is a cocky bastard. I've just been watching him, Sark, and Seananners since the Machinma Respawn days....so it's kind of a force of habit. And back in the day, Hutch was an absolute MONSTER of a sniper. But yes, he can get pretty fuckin' annoying.

camsdad

Recruit
I really enjoy Ali-A, probably for the accent. He's pretty cocky too, but I can deal with and watching him play isn't boring. Always something going on.

Qarnage

Recruit
I kind of stopped watching youtubers but I was a huge fan of Hutch back in the days, always watched his video! I also watched every single thing a guy called ProsDontTalkShit uploaded, he later became known as CaptainSparklez and is probably one of the biggest minecraft youtubers now. That guy always had great commentary and enough skill to back it up. I believe Seananners also used to upload many CoD videos, those were really fun too.

bourge_21

Recruit
I watched Driftor's youtube videos and I would say he has swag in CoD play demonstrations. His combat videos were excellent and strategic, to say the least. Well, Syndicate is also stylish.

bourge_21

Recruit
I guess you may want to consider Driftor. As a matter of fact, he may be as awesome as Syndicate. Blend the two together the experience may be simply engulfing.

Pittski

Recruit
I don't watch youtubers much. More of a Twitch person, been with Justin.tv since 09. But I can't even say I like watching Live CoD streamers. To much drama, and I already have to much negativity around me. lol

sarahxalex

Recruit
Honestly my favorite is Drift0r as well, he seems to very appealing to many of us. This is a lot coming from me because I do not watch many Youtubers, I guess I just haven't taken the time to actually look up and watch a whole bunch of people. But he seems to always catch my attention and interest me. Dift0r is also very skilled and has tons of great points. What's not to love? I advise everyone who likes COD to watch him and learn some new stuff.

I'd have to go with TmarTn, Ali-A, and Syndicate as my favorites. I know people who can't stand them, but every YouTuber has their fans and critics. If I had to choose from this trio, I'd go with Syndicate for no particular reason.

bourge_21

Recruit
Syndicate is a very well-known guy in the YouTube community for posting zombie videos. Though he did start putting up less zombies and more MW3, minecraft, and Vlogs. After little zombies I didn't care much for if because he was really one of the few people I took the time to look up on YouTube. He lives somewhere in the UK and if memory serves I think his real name is Tom.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements