• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Why am I being matched in to middle or Far East lobbies

What is going on with the effing useless game, I’m constantly being matched into lobbies in Dubai or the Far East - I’ve said before the matching in the game is utter garbage and today is proving no exception. I’m in the Uk on Sonys EU servers - is COD saying there aren’t any games available in the EU to match against.

by god Warzone 2 has to be better than utter drop Activision have served since Caldera went live

freakdaddy64

Recruit
no idea so your getting crapping pings then. im in usa florida and connected to eu servers looking to take down keyboarddemon but lucky he was not around. but i had suprisingly good pings.

no idea so your getting crapping pings then. im in usa florida and connected to eu servers looking to take down keyboarddemon but lucky he was not around. but i had suprisingly good pings.
My pings are fine between 20 and 40 - I thought I’d been shadowbanned With the amount of dodgy play in the game but I think that’s just how it is

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R finally something is being done about aim assist on the new warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Purchased on Xbox live now being asked to buy again once I start? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone Being Chincy With Loot Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
K Vanguard? Really? I was very disappointed and i feel like being rip off by This Tittle, any chance i get refund? Call of Duty: Vanguard 33
S Getting tired of not being able to play. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Kinda Being A Prick Here.. Call of Duty Media 2
S New police tech being used IRL The Lounge 4
T Add on is being copied before every start General Call of Duty 3
MajorCrimes99 Ever thought about being paid to play? Video Games 0
C Don't Like Being Forced! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
T Option to disable being picked for Squad Leader? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
S COD Warzone is being DDOS right now. Which explains why their servers are crashing.. DEBATE! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
A Being stuck in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
XxbeastinshotxX Xbox Live Xbox New clan being started Clan Chat 3
KH98 MY FIRST GAME BEING PRESTIGED ! LEVEL 1 Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos More evidence of PS4 being lead platform of Black Ops 3? General Call of Duty 0
J Xbox Live Tired of being the only one online - 360 Clan Chat 2
Admshumaker [Suggestions for the next COD] Being Able to Test any CAC Without Having to go Into a Game General Call of Duty 0
A Multi If you want to win and make money off of being in a clan then find out how Clan Recruitment 1
Yusuf786 Who likes The Idea Of It Being Set In The Future (BO2) General Call of Duty 2
M Matchmaking in Europe Region doesnt work for me. Im only matched with Arabian people with +150ping Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
A Middle East servers for WARZONE, We can't play this game yet !!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
JusZenTFN Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor Video Games 3