• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Why do I get too strong players in League Play?

BabaYaga1964

Recruit
I've been playing for a shot time, and I've noticed that I have 36% of victories overall, even though I usually end up on the 1st or 2nd place in the scoreboard. I often notice players with diamond skins on their weapons in League Play. Is that possible, when I've only played like 20 matches in League? I would think that I tend to lose this often, because I actually suck at the game, but I really take higher places in the leaderboard, and it just looks like I always get players who are a lot more skillful in the opposite team. Is something wrong with the rating system? I've played a couple dozens of matches in multiplayer before playing in League, and got lvl 40 or so, but I don't understand why it is so much harder for me to play in League, than in multiplayer itself.
Help?
Thanks.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
I warzone aim assist is way too strong... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
W Lobby KD too high, about to quit this game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
P Price is too expensive for full game Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
AntiCheatAgent94 You KNOW You Have Been Playing Warzone Too Much When.... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
M Movement far too fast Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
zMrLegacyz The KING of RANDOM THROWING KNIVES in MODERN WARFARE, I hit WAAAAY too many of these Call of Duty Media 0
F gulag waiting time too long: 30 seconds maximum please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
H Please explain too me Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 12
O Minimap too big Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
H Please explain too me General Call of Duty 0
Deronatron PC Hello anyone wants to join my clan then fill free too. Link added Clan Recruitment 0
M Multi I can win every war zone match, I can teach you too! Ask for details Clan Chat 10
D WARZONE CHEATING HAS GONE TOO FAR Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
G Field Upgrades Glitch In Warzone (sometimes regular Multiplayer too) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
P Regeneration is too fast! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A THE NV4 IS TOO GOOD! Call of Duty Media 0
Tthizzle88 Too old for Chuck E. Cheese? (Story Time) | Black Ops 2 AN94 48-9 Hardpoint Video Games 0
R Zombies Too Mainstream ? Call of Duty Media 0
Funky Jammer Gears 2 campaign too short? Video Games 0
S Was MW2's campaign too short? General Call of Duty 13
A Multi Strong Player (I'll carry you to a S&D dub) Clan Chat 12
VoiDProjects Who do only the strong survive The Lounge 0
K PSN Starting a new clan and building a strong team Clan Recruitment 0
Y PC [SAS] 13 Years Strong Recruiting for MW2 ! Clan Recruitment 0
D Blocked Players Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Multi Need some players to help with mauer der toten Easter egg Clan Chat 1
Noxidee PC Looking for 18+ players to join our discord server, over 140 members currently. Clan Recruitment 0
Noxidee PC 18+ Call of Duty & FPS games discord looking for active players Clan Recruitment 0
47K Onii Multi 47K Recruiting (NA COD Players) Clan Recruitment 0
M Xbox Live Group 935 needs hardcore zombies players!!! Message me for invite(Act id: Marioskillz)…all zomz all the time!!! E.Eggs/camo grinds/high round runs. Clan Recruitment 0
G Multi Looking for experienced warzone players adults only Clan Chat 0
T Multi LOOKING FOR ACTIVE VANGUARD PLAYERS Clan Recruitment 0
B Multi OCK CLAN looking for players! Clan Chat 0
G Multi Looking for a good group of core SnD players. Clan Chat 0
R Multi NAVY* Navy Vets wants players Clan Recruitment 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Why I Love When Players Use MOST WANTED Call of Duty Media 0
O Matching with players from abroad?.? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S WTF PC players penalized Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Plus One Multi Plus One is recruiting players for Call of Duty Clan Recruitment 1
C Xbox Live Looking for Xbox Friends/Players for CoD Clan Recruitment 4
G Xbox Live Looking for warzone players Clan Chat 1
C Multi Team Craven Plus is recruiting players for CoD Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
A PSN Looking for players to complete all Zombie trophies on PS5 Clan Chat 0
C PSN Looking for players to play Fireteam - Never played it before Clan Chat 0
E Players quitting during game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
hekkler01 Spawning with players Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
C PSN Looking for PSN players to join. Clan Chat 0
MasterSamurai PSN BROKEN DIVINITY LOOKING FOR RECRUITS COMPETETIVE/CASUAL SND PLAYERS Clan Recruitment 0
Z Xbox Live BCG Recruiting SND & Warzone Players Clan Chat 0
B Multi 84th special operations command, milsim clan looking for players Clan Recruitment 0