• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Why do I get too strong players in League Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabaYaga1964

Recruit
I've been playing for a shot time, and I've noticed that I have 36% of victories overall, even though I usually end up on the 1st or 2nd place in the scoreboard. I often notice players with diamond skins on their weapons in League Play. Is that possible, when I've only played like 20 matches in League? I would think that I tend to lose this often, because I actually suck at the game, but I really take higher places in the leaderboard, and it just looks like I always get players who are a lot more skillful in the opposite team. Is something wrong with the rating system? I've played a couple dozens of matches in multiplayer before playing in League, and got lvl 40 or so, but I don't understand why it is so much harder for me to play in League, than in multiplayer itself.
Help?
Thanks.

fqgamer

Banned
I've been playing for a shot time, and I've noticed that I have 36% of victories overall, even though I usually end up on the 1st or 2nd place in the scoreboard. I often notice players with diamond skins on their weapons in League Play. Is that possible, when I've only played like 20 matches in League? I would think that I tend to lose this often, because I actually suck at the game, but I really take higher places in the leaderboard, and it just looks like I always get players who are a lot more skillful in the opposite team. Is something wrong with the rating system? I've played a couple dozens of matches in multiplayer before playing in League, and got lvl 40 or so, but I don't understand why it is so much harder for me to play in League, than in multiplayer itself.
Help?
Thanks.
Maybe you're just that good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
I Warzone warzone aim assist is way too strong... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
W Warzone Lobby KD too high, about to quit this game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
P Price is too expensive for full game Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone You KNOW You Have Been Playing Warzone Too Much When.... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
M Movement far too fast Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
zMrLegacyz The KING of RANDOM THROWING KNIVES in MODERN WARFARE, I hit WAAAAY too many of these Call of Duty Media 0
F Warzone gulag waiting time too long: 30 seconds maximum please Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
H Warzone Please explain too me Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 12
O Minimap too big Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
H Please explain too me General Call of Duty 0
Deronatron PC Hello anyone wants to join my clan then fill free too. Link added Clan Recruitment 0
M Multi I can win every war zone match, I can teach you too! Ask for details Clan Chat 10
D Warzone WARZONE CHEATING HAS GONE TOO FAR Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
G Warzone Field Upgrades Glitch In Warzone (sometimes regular Multiplayer too) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
P Warzone Regeneration is too fast! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A THE NV4 IS TOO GOOD! Call of Duty Media 0
Tthizzle88 Too old for Chuck E. Cheese? (Story Time) | Black Ops 2 AN94 48-9 Hardpoint Video Games 0
R Zombies Too Mainstream ? Call of Duty Media 0
Funky Jammer Gears 2 campaign too short? Video Games 0
S Was MW2's campaign too short? General Call of Duty 13
A Multi Strong Player (I'll carry you to a S&D dub) Clan Chat 12
VoiDProjects Who do only the strong survive The Lounge 0
K PSN Starting a new clan and building a strong team Clan Recruitment 0
Y PC [SAS] 13 Years Strong Recruiting for MW2 ! Clan Recruitment 0
L Hit detection pc I don't understand all the hit markers for pc players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
T PC LF EU players non voice Clan Chat 0
powerbits Multi Invite to all MW2 players Clan Chat 0
H Multi looking for 2 SOLID SnD players for 3v3 wagers on CMG Clan Chat 1
AwkwardKing Multi Late Night EST Players : Recruiting for MW19 and MW2 Launch! Clan Recruitment 3
D Warzone Blocked Players Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Multi Need some players to help with mauer der toten Easter egg Clan Chat 1
Noxidee PC Looking for 18+ players to join our discord server, over 140 members currently. Clan Recruitment 2
Noxidee PC 18+ Call of Duty & FPS games discord looking for active players Clan Recruitment 0
47K Onii Multi 47K Recruiting (NA COD Players) Clan Recruitment 0
M Xbox Live Group 935 needs hardcore zombies players!!! Message me for invite(Act id: Marioskillz)…all zomz all the time!!! E.Eggs/camo grinds/high round runs. Clan Recruitment 0
G Multi Looking for experienced warzone players adults only Clan Chat 0
T Multi LOOKING FOR ACTIVE VANGUARD PLAYERS Clan Recruitment 0
B Multi OCK CLAN looking for players! Clan Chat 0
G Multi Looking for a good group of core SnD players. Clan Chat 0
R Multi NAVY* Navy Vets wants players Clan Recruitment 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Why I Love When Players Use MOST WANTED Call of Duty Media 0
O Warzone Matching with players from abroad?.? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S WTF PC players penalized Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Plus One Multi Plus One is recruiting players for Call of Duty Clan Recruitment 1
C Xbox Live Looking for Xbox Friends/Players for CoD Clan Recruitment 4
G Xbox Live Looking for warzone players Clan Chat 1
C Multi Team Craven Plus is recruiting players for CoD Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
A PSN Looking for players to complete all Zombie trophies on PS5 Clan Chat 0
C PSN Looking for players to play Fireteam - Never played it before Clan Chat 0
E Players quitting during game Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4