• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

why?

xr1cex

Recruit
i played the early access to campaign and thought it was great. then the multiplayer came out.... and i want my money back. everything is great except the constant and consistent jumping from everyone. this game is based on real life weapons, gear, units, etc. yet i have never seen or heard of any spec ops group on this planet that routinely clears houses or advances on an objective all the while jumping around like the're on a pogo stick. if you are going to create a game real to fact then cut this garbage out, make it more about tactics or accuracy. i have wasted more money on a militarized version of fortnite. and i full on expect to get thrashed by anyone who has a 1:1 kd or someone who claims to be FAZE (and i couldn't care less) but understand this is not realistic. i just don't get it.

Drawbar

Recruit
All CoD's have been like this...

It's not a sim its just an arcade shooter.

Pogo stick guys annoy the xxxx out of me as well but there isn't anything that will ever be done about it.

Enjoy it for what it is or play something else... nothing will change with Call of Duty.

i played the early access to campaign and thought it was great. then the multiplayer came out.... and i want my money back. everything is great except the constant and consistent jumping from everyone. this game is based on real life weapons, gear, units, etc. yet i have never seen or heard of any spec ops group on this planet that routinely clears houses or advances on an objective all the while jumping around like the're on a pogo stick. if you are going to create a game real to fact then cut this garbage out, make it more about tactics or accuracy. i have wasted more money on a militarized version of fortnite. and i full on expect to get thrashed by anyone who has a 1:1 kd or someone who claims to be FAZE (and i couldn't care less) but understand this is not realistic. i just don't get it.
it’s a videogame, not real life. Nothing is going to be 100% realistic in videogames ever. If you really wanted realistic? when you get shot one time you’d be outta commission the rest of the match

Uberlamo

Recruit
Let them jump, easier to kill.
You could always try Escape From Tarkov or Hell Let Loose if you want more realism.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements