• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

will climate change or nukes kill us first?

kubikill

Recruit
I have no idea, to be honest. But I remember that time a few years ago in Poland that everyone was like "oh god, russia's gonna take over ukraine, and then attack us! nobody's gonna come to our help! we're doomed!"

sedeciim

Recruit
it's always people throwing a fit about russian spies when theres far more shady stuff going on close to us. here in sweden people freaked out because they claimed a russian U-boat had been sighted underwater and nothing happened to us.

I really love that statement, but it's true. We don't deny nukes exist, if we did it would seem silly because of all of the evidence for them, but we deny global warning far too frequently

sedeciim

Recruit
I feel bad for planet earth, she has a abusive lover living in her flat : (
At least we should try harder. I always try to not put anything on standby and recycle. However im not really eating green or vegan or whatever on the food area you need to do there.

Parzival

Recruit
Climate change is pretty much going to wipe mostly of us. Maybe nukes are going to stop us from getting there first, but who knows?

Like CODForums!

Advertisements