• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Windows 7

Jason

Recruit
Who has it? Who has tried it? Who likes it?

I've not upgraded yet, i mainly use my MacBook Pro, and with MW2 on my 360 my desktop PC has hardly even been turned on in the last month or so.

I saw a link on my universities site saying i can upgrade for £30 though, so i'm tempted.

Jason

Recruit
I'm heading home to see my family for Christmas and have been told their new computer came with a Windows 7 Upgrade disk, so thats going to be one of my first jobs! :p

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I want this. This is going to replace my current XP shit.

But in order to do that, I need to upgrade my computer or get a new one.

Jason

Recruit
Finally got round to upgrading my parents PC yesterday afternoon. Really smooth process, i was impressed.

krishlove

Recruit
Windows 7 has made home networking a much more easy to use feature. Windows 7 is my favourite. The graphics of the windows 7 are very nice. It provide us good tools. Windows 7 is the best operating system for installing virtual box and It is the best operating system for installing virtual box.

A

annadevis

Windows 7 is the latest Microsoft Windows. This is operating systems produced by Microsoft for use personal computers, business desktops, laptops, and media centre PC. Windows 7 was released on July 22, 2009.

L

Lomexray

Windows 7 supports many of the features available in Window Vista, and also brings in new extra features, but the best part is the improved speed. window 7 is that it give permmission you to use your hardware for something other than bios post watching.