• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Worst Audio (Right Now)

JoFoShow

Recruit
I don't want to start this off by saying Warzone is bad. Warzone is actually really fucking good and I believe everyone should try it if you enjoy COD. Even if you enjoy battle royals for that matter. However, I find it more and more difficult to enjoy the game because of how terrible the gun audio is as well as footsteps within Warzone. Gunshots sound like they are in the building next to you, you can't hear footsteps even when they are right on top of you, and when you do get shot at the direction is completely off sometimes and the only factor that you can base it off of is the hit markers. Gunshots sound way louder than they should completely messing with anybody who has ears. I just wanted to express my anger with this issue cause it is really fun to play but it pisses me off constantly when I can't even hear somebody walk up on me. Yes, they could have dead silence but I doubt that everyone just has a constant dead silence. If you guys have this same issue please comment or tell me what you have encountered. Once again this is a good game with flaws but this, in my opinion, should be the first one fixed. Thank you for reading :D!

Angels of Death

Amen to that.
Was really looking forward to this game mode, but when a large percentage of my games are ruined by audio issues it never makes me excited to get into a new game.

Footsteps, gunshots, parachutes. All need fixing.

I'm glad you posted this. I have been searching for the surround sound option, thinking that I had it toggled of by mistake since I can't make any sense of the direction sounds are coming from in this game. Otherwise Warzone fills in most of the blanks of PUBG for me...much more accessible, much more fun, rather than 20 minutes starting a match, gearing up and wandering around alone before being shot in the head from 2 miles away by a pro.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M This game has some of the WORST audio I have ever dealt with Call of Duty: WarZone 5
C The Worst Cheating I have ever seen in Warzone Call of Duty Media 5
D Warzone is by far one of the worst BR experience Call of Duty: WarZone 8
K The worst thing about Modern Warfare. Join in Progress. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 13
B Plunder turned from one of the most fun game modes to the worst game mode Call of Duty: WarZone 2
KH98 IS CONTROL THE WORST MODE EVER ? OR THE BEST ? Call of Duty Media 0
T Worst Game Adaptation Of A Movie? Video Games 0
M Pretty sure im the worst BO3 player ever!! Please confirm? General Call of Duty 1
GooseAlwaysDies Worst Call of Duty Match Ever! Call of Duty Media 0
GooseAlwaysDies Worst Map in Advanced Warfare?! Call of Duty Media 0
Atlas of Karma Double XP is the worst thing for older Call of Duty's General Call of Duty 2
3Quency Worst Call Of Duty Multiplayer So Far? General Call of Duty 12
F Do you think Black Ops 2 was the worst CoD ? General Call of Duty 5
InfamousSlayer WORST Call of Duty Trend? Call of Duty Media 0
chrislyons88 Worst game of the series? General Call of Duty 35
H4D3N WORST REVENGE SPAWN EVER! Call of Duty Media 2
Devinnspell MP7 Worst SMG in BO2? Call of Duty Media 0
T Worst CoD player ever? Call of Duty Media 2
P Audio Cheat issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
G Audio is even worse now Call of Duty: WarZone 5
ProjectMyhm4130 Audio mix and audio settings. Call of Duty: WarZone 2
R Audio needs fixed Call of Duty: WarZone 3
H In Game Audio WARZONE Call of Duty: WarZone 2
PsykoAudio Xbox Live Psyko Audio - Black Ops 3 - Online Tournament (Xbox One) Clan Chat 0
B Audio issues on XB1 General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Call of Duty: Ghosts trailer talks Audio Call of Duty Media 0
H Let me get this right Call of Duty: WarZone 2
L Lagging/Rubber Banding in Warzone - Anyone else experiencing this right now? Call of Duty: WarZone 4
SVT_Gaming Multi Looking for a clan? SVT Gaming is the right place Clan Recruitment 9
I Xbox Live Who wants to play right now?? Clan Chat 0
S COD Warzone is being DDOS right now. Which explains why their servers are crashing.. DEBATE! Call of Duty: WarZone 1
Carlos Black Ops 4 is a glitchy mess right now. General Call of Duty 0
S whats on your mind right now? The Lounge 15
Shadow01blavkout PSN We Destroy You All - WDYA Clan Recruiting Right Now (PS4) Clan Recruitment 8
I3loodDevil Join Our 666 Clan, Recruiting Right Now! Don't Need to Be Pro [ AUS ] [Xbox 1] Clan Chat 0
S SMGS... OverPowered or Just Right? Call of Duty Media 0
Dublinjonny Black Ops 2 - Its Just Not Right!! Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos We'll be right back CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos Post clan related topics in the right places. CoDForums Announcements 0
W What else are you playing right now? The Lounge 18