• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Worst Game Adaptation Of A Movie?

Toxic34

Recruit
As the question states, what do you think is the worst game adaptation tied-in with a movie? For me, it is the Van Helsing game tied in with the infamous 2004 flop starring Hugh Jackman and Kate Beckinsale. Granted, the awfulness of that film permeates through the game and has an influence on its perception, but the gameplay is quite clunky, the combat limited in its scope, and the visuals aren't anything to write home about, reflecting on the shoddy effects of the film. Given how much Universal wanted this to launch a franchise and they put their eggs firmly in this basket, it's embarrassing how much it backfired.

Angels of Death

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Plunder turned from one of the most fun game modes to the worst game mode Call of Duty: WarZone 2
M This game has some of the WORST audio I have ever dealt with Call of Duty: WarZone 5
chrislyons88 Worst game of the series? General Call of Duty 35
C The Worst Cheating I have ever seen in Warzone Call of Duty Media 5
D Warzone is by far one of the worst BR experience Call of Duty: WarZone 8
K The worst thing about Modern Warfare. Join in Progress. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 13
J Worst Audio (Right Now) Call of Duty: WarZone 2
KH98 IS CONTROL THE WORST MODE EVER ? OR THE BEST ? Call of Duty Media 0
M Pretty sure im the worst BO3 player ever!! Please confirm? General Call of Duty 1
GooseAlwaysDies Worst Call of Duty Match Ever! Call of Duty Media 0
GooseAlwaysDies Worst Map in Advanced Warfare?! Call of Duty Media 0
Atlas of Karma Double XP is the worst thing for older Call of Duty's General Call of Duty 2
3Quency Worst Call Of Duty Multiplayer So Far? General Call of Duty 12
F Do you think Black Ops 2 was the worst CoD ? General Call of Duty 5
InfamousSlayer WORST Call of Duty Trend? Call of Duty Media 0
H4D3N WORST REVENGE SPAWN EVER! Call of Duty Media 2
Devinnspell MP7 Worst SMG in BO2? Call of Duty Media 0
T Worst CoD player ever? Call of Duty Media 2
D What a S**T day or is the game just crap Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
S Game not working and lagging on high end pc, how to fix? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
B PSN Looking for a clan where I can improve my BR game Clan Recruitment 3
D Plunder with no vehicles????? Game mode ruined. Call of Duty: WarZone 4
D This game is a complete mess after the update. Call of Duty: WarZone 5
D Every game so sweaty Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Wiseowl How long are people gonna keep playing this game for? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 15
DizzyDemon A quick question about in game comms Call of Duty: WarZone 7
overflowcod 20 kill s&d game Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz I unlocked the 1000 HEADSHOTS CALLING CARD for the AX50 and KAR98 in the SAME GAME in MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
M Rocket Launchers not showing up in game to select? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
JetskjiOnTwitch LATE GAME LOADOUT HACK(FULL AMMO) Call of Duty Media 0
N new pc 800-900fps private game bo2 cant be truth ?! General Call of Duty 1
pumpknot HIGH KILL WARZONE GAME PLAY! Call of Duty Media 0
I Things wrong with the game from someone with 20 days playtime Call of Duty: WarZone 13
Z Lost game mode - Warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 3
D Game will be dead if the following things wont happen! Call of Duty: WarZone 18
Yankee_LT Broken Scoring In Game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Yankee_LT Resolution Game Play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Hoeski This Game Not Clan Friendly Call of Duty: WarZone 0
Wiseowl Game options? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
A The only thing more awesome than losing in the late game to a hacker is... Call of Duty: WarZone 3
T No Game Chat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
T What the hell is THIS racist/political BS doing in my Modern Warfare Game!!!!??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 17
zMrLegacyz I actually hit a nice TRICKSHOT in game on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
DizzyDemon Troubleshooting PC game performance issues Content Bunker 2
zMrLegacyz I unlocked OBSIDIAN for my MK2 and KAR98K in the same game on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
S Keep Your Friggin Politics out of my Game FFS! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
pumpknot Pumps Chumpionship Highlight Game! Over 30 Kills! Call of Duty Media 0
A Game Balancing Call of Duty: WarZone 9
C Well not sure about this game anymore sniff sniff Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
Wiseowl It’s about time the devs sorted this game out so it’s more fun! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3