• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

writing? art? anyone into that?

I write a lot in my free time! I use to want to be the next Bukowski, now I occasionally write erotica... so I may not be that far off.

sedeciim

Recruit
personally i envy writers since they're always able to create their own elaborate world and make people immerse themselves in them. a artist speaking as one myself can only visually show it for a moment.

art is fun, altough im unsure if what i draw qualifies as "art" seeing as im really mediocre
https://sedeciim.deviantart.com/art/wizard-erica-737706777

sedeciim

Recruit
Yeah, its the watercolor tool on Ibispaint X, a drawing app on the phone. Thats right, i do draw on my phone because i've gotten too used to it and my tablet broke.

Parzival

Recruit
I've tried both, but I think writing is a better choise in the short term because you don't really need to buy anything to start.

JonhCamps

Recruit
I used to think about getting a job with art, I even started using Drawabox, but spending 5$ every other day to buy pens is a pain in the ass.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements